Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Finances chizuk

Bitachon101

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 12:53 pm
After not being here in a reallllly long time I popped in and noticed some ppl struggling with financial difficulty.
I just want to give those of you struggling some chizuk. Dont give up!
9 months ago I was where you are. I literally did not have money to buy clothes for my newborn or bigger kids, I went to the grocery store and my cc was denied, I literally did not know how I was going to pay my rent or my kids morah etc.
Some amazing women on here (u know who u are!) Privately offered me some help which I was embarrassed to take but accepted nonetheless minimally and really helped me through. I made a deal to daven for a bunch of ppl tht would daven for me too.
BH nine months later I can look back and say wow! Im not in tht hard place anymore.
Im a far cry from having lots of money but BH some money came in from my husband work and we actually were able to buy a small crib so my baby had a place to sleep when she grew out of her bassinet. I go to the store and I cant splurge but I generally know there is some money in the bank account so I can buy food and even some extra nosh.
Still a long way to go but my message is hold on tight, daven and daven for others, and that sometimes we go through hard times where we are so squeezed and cant figure out how we will make it through each day but just let ppl know you need help, take help, and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope that helps and feel free to pm me so we can daven for each other!

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 1:17 pm
yes it's a wonderful brocha when people on this site open up their hearts & wallets & help a fellow amother

I've had the same & am forever greatful

may Hashem give us all sustenance - physically, spiritually & emotionally ~

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 2:24 pm
Hi bitachon! I've thought about you and hoped things were looking up for you. So glad to hear that they are!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 2:39 pm
Such a beautiful uplifting post Bitachon101!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 2:39 pm
I'm so glad your Dh got a job!

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 3:24 pm
I am not a very frequent poster, but I wanted to just quickly comment that I too am in an extremely trying financial situation. I wanted to thank you for coming back to give some much needed chizzuk. Wishing you continued and growing hatzlocha!

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Sep 25 2016, 7:11 pm
Wow! I am struggling and had some very generous people help me out. I want to join a group so we can pray for sustenance for each other.

Bitachon101

Post Thu, Sep 29 2016, 10:45 pm
amother wrote:
Wow! I am struggling and had some very generous people help me out. I want to join a group so we can pray for sustenance for each other.

Feel free to pm me and we can start with davening for each other. Im wondering if there is a way to start a group on here for that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics