Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Obgyn recommendation for IUD insertion

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 7:06 am
I am looking for a new Obgyn as mine moved to RBS. I would like to find one with a lot of experience putting in an IUD. I have Meuchedet and I'm in Yerushalayim. Thanks!

dats me

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 10:01 am
Dr Bruno Rosen is excellent for this, he is in meuhedet in geula .

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 11:23 am
Thanks! I looked up his website and he looks very experienced and knowledgeable.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 12:17 pm
dats me wrote:
Dr Bruno Rosen is excellent for this, he is in meuhedet in geula .

He's the best!

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Aug 29 2016, 2:38 pm
I was also looking for a dr for an IUD, thank you!
Does he have them in stock or do I need to go to him twice - once to get the prescription and buy the IUD and another appointment for the insertion?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 12:18 pm
who's the doctor who moved to rbs? I'm looking for a good OB in RBS that I can trust. (meuchedet) It would also be nice to get an appointment in the next 3 months!!

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 2:42 am
Original Imamother here. I was referring to Dr. Gila Hornreich.

essie14

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 2:50 am
amother wrote:
Original Imamother here. I was referring to Dr. Gila Hornreich.

I went to her once and found her very cold and impersonal

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 3:32 am
I went to Dr. Bruno Rosen in Saarei Hair, Jerusalem, and was very impressed with his professionalism, and experience. I got the Genifix IUD, (it was exprensive but worth it) and was very happy with it for the past three years, until last week, after spotting for a long time I took a blood test which came out positive, meaning I'm pregnant!

The ultrasound showed the IUD was in in place. It's most likely a miscarriage, though the fact that I am one of the %1.5 percent out of %98.5 success rate it has, surprises me. I would still recommend his IUD because it was such a comfortable one, I had no pain and it did it's job well, until now.

mammala120

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 2:28 pm
I know this is old thread but I am considering going to Israel from NY just to get genifix iud. Above poster did you end up having the baby or was it miss. I am asking to know the effectiveness and safety of this iud. Thankyou
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions