Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Professional Organizer NJ

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 10:14 pm
I'm seriously considering getting some professional organizing help.

It might not be so clear on the surface, but I've got loads of clutter in drawers, too stuffed closets etc, still years w/o ever getting down to making a filing system, that there's gotta be a better way/more efficient use of my time & space.

I'm embarrassed though & somehow am considering looking for a non-Jewish one as I'm a little embarrassed to use local people who are more acquaintances. It's embarrassing & pretty personal doing this.(Has anyone heard of Pamela Macleod?)

Does anyone know of rates? A family member used a fabulous one who uniquely charged only $20 an hour. I know that's rare, but am hoping to find someone cheaper than the 60+ I've heard is sometimes charged.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 11:56 pm
Shani Lowenthal is great, but she's $65 an hr, I think. She won't judge though, she's so sweet and normal!! Her # is 732-691-1573

Smile.

Post Sun, Oct 02 2016, 1:13 am
Chaya Twerski is amazing! Dont remember her price. I thinm she s reasonable 7328861118
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics