Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
What do you keep in your cell phone case besides your phone

GramaNewYork

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:44 am
Are there any things you keep in your cellphone case to make them more convenient to reach? I am afraid if I lose my cellphone, I would also lose money/credit card/ID etc. if I store them in the case. What do you think?

I guess you could say the same for losing your purse. Please let me know your take on this if you have a system you like.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:49 am
credit card, driver's license, medical card, bus pass and sometimes cash bills.
I am very careful. Thats all I can say. I hope that I dont loose it. I am very careful with my phone, and thats why I keep that all in the case. I hardly take a pocket book anywhere anymore. Its wonderful.

GramaNewYork

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:54 am
Shabbatiscoming, that sounds so good to me! Before I got this case I dropped my phone several times and had to pay alot to have it fixed about three times. Even though that is not the same as losing it, I've "lost" my confidence where my phone is concerned. But it sounds so good to not need a purse!!!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 6:13 am
I had no idea people put stuff there!

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 6:29 am
Ruchel wrote:
I had no idea people put stuff there!
mine has slats for credit card size cards. Its great. And it closes fully so nothing falls out. I put it in my skirt pocket and never use a bag anymoer.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 5:04 pm
Nothing. nada. zilch. Call me a purist, but credit cards, cash and so on belong in a wallet, not a phone case. Actually, I'm such a purst I don't have a phone case, just the skin my phone came with.

bluebird

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 5:57 pm
I finally gave up carrying a wallet and carry cards and cash in a cell phone wallet that's like a wristlet. I could put a longer strap on it to wear as a purse if I wanted. It's much more convenient. I have to be much more careful now.

GramaNewYork

Post Thu, Oct 06 2016, 12:52 am
bluebird
PostPosted: Wed, Oct 05 2016, 5:57 pm Post subject: Re: What do you keep in your cell phone case besides your ph
I finally gave up carrying a wallet and carry cards and cash in a cell phone wallet that's like a wristlet. I could put a longer strap on it to wear as a purse if I wanted. It's much more convenient. I have to be much more careful now.

What do you mean when you say you have to be much more careful now. What has changed?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics