Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Silliest argument

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 11:51 am
What's the silliest argument, in your opinion Wink , your child had either with you or someone their own age?

My 6 and 8 year olds were arguing about something. I wasn't paying attention to what they were arguing, but after a bit I went over to them to give them ideas how to diffuse the situation. After a little bit more, I saw that wasn't working and I didn't want it to escalate like it does so many times, so I went over to them to see exactly what was going on. They told me that they both wanted a certain airplane and neither wanted the one thrown on the floor. Because they didn't want it, they discarded it Rolling Eyes . I asked one of them to give me the one on the floor and to give me the one in question. They were literally exactly the same!!!!! I put them behind my back and let each of them choose. Of course 5 minutes later they weren't even playing with any of them. Confused Typical!

sushilover

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 12:17 pm
Whether the past tense of scream is "scram" or "scrame" . LOL

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 1:36 pm
When my son was about 3 or 4 years old he threw a tantrum because he was only going to get one shot at the doctor's office (flu shot), instead of 2 shots like I had gotten the previous week. I think this is the funniest argument we ever had.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics