Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Binyan blocks
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Oct 10 2016, 4:05 am
I saw toys for you advertisement as well and I saw the picture but toys for you makes an Imitation of magna tiles and they are trying to get you to buy their company first. That's why by a sale they will say we are out of magna tiles but our company is just as good try try it.

ahuvaw1

Post Mon, Oct 10 2016, 10:41 am
If someone wants to post a critique, then please elaborate so that the company can learn from it.
Just saying "so junky" is really silly. We have gotten so many letters of praise and adoration, but as I mentioned it takes 1 writer (and usually anonymous) to ruin someone's reputation.
For the writer that said these toys are expensive, I already explained it in a previous post and as many pointed out, there are quite a few stores that are having sales. And I know some of them personally. When there are "hot items" and you can't find them, it doesn't mean they pulled them off the shelves. It just means that they were sold out. You were too late. Don’t blame the store
To the mom who never tried us and said she will stick to Lego, that is definitely her prerogative. There is a sukkah model however that has realistic schach pieces that I do not think they can get with Lego. Do a seard for it online or at our website. The schach is beautiful as well as the decoration and the figures
As for the mother who wrote that her son could not put the model together, she actually has a point. We do have some models that are harder than others. Lego has a marking on some boxes that shows the model difficulty and we plan do something similar in the future. We also had an early Hatzolah model that some said fell apart while making it and we fixed them with a new model that had a better base. We did this with the shul floor as well.
Other than that the claim that they fall apart is false. We spent a long time, finding the best available brick making company (we are not lego obviously) and before we chose this one we did a blind feel test where 5 people were asked while being blindfolded to detect from a pile of bricks which were the binyan blocks and which were Lego. None of the were able to do so accurate 100% of the time. Not even 80%

So for the negative comment on erev yom kippur from ANONYMOUS
"Their sets are so junky. They've had plenty of time to up their game. I won't buy them anymore"
show me your receipt and the problem and we will replace or refund you item.
If you can't do that, then what you are doing is called "rechilus"

if someone who claims that the pieces fall apart (other than the items mentioned above that we fixed)

We have made this offer in the past.
Send us a video showing us how the pieces fall apart and we will send 100 dollars to you or to the charity of your choice.
So far ZERO people responded

cnc

Post Mon, Oct 10 2016, 10:45 am
amother wrote:
Their sets are so junky. They've had plenty of time to up their game. I won't buy them anymore.

Why wouldn't you own your opinion?

momomany

Post Mon, Oct 10 2016, 12:33 pm
a year or two ago I got a free set of the school bus from one of the jewish magazines. it was a promotion with a subscription. we were so excited, but it sadly did not meet our expectations and I have never bought more binyan. the instructions were not as clear as Lego brand at all! it was more difficult to click the pieces together and the general feel of the pieces was much more "junky" than on brand. not pleasant to use. sorry... maybe production has been improved since then. I think its a gr8 concept

newmother

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:32 am
ahuvaw1 wrote:
If someone wants to post a critique, then please elaborate so that the company can learn from it.
Just saying "so junky" is really silly. We have gotten so many letters of praise and adoration, but as I mentioned it takes 1 writer (and usually anonymous) to ruin someone's reputation.
For the writer that said these toys are expensive, I already explained it in a previous post and as many pointed out, there are quite a few stores that are having sales. And I know some of them personally. When there are "hot items" and you can't find them, it doesn't mean they pulled them off the shelves. It just means that they were sold out. You were too late. Don’t blame the store
To the mom who never tried us and said she will stick to Lego, that is definitely her prerogative. There is a sukkah model however that has realistic schach pieces that I do not think they can get with Lego. Do a seard for it online or at our website. The schach is beautiful as well as the decoration and the figures
As for the mother who wrote that her son could not put the model together, she actually has a point. We do have some models that are harder than others. Lego has a marking on some boxes that shows the model difficulty and we plan do something similar in the future. We also had an early Hatzolah model that some said fell apart while making it and we fixed them with a new model that had a better base. We did this with the shul floor as well.
Other than that the claim that they fall apart is false. We spent a long time, finding the best available brick making company (we are not lego obviously) and before we chose this one we did a blind feel test where 5 people were asked while being blindfolded to detect from a pile of bricks which were the binyan blocks and which were Lego. None of the were able to do so accurate 100% of the time. Not even 80%

So for the negative comment on erev yom kippur from ANONYMOUS
"Their sets are so junky. They've had plenty of time to up their game. I won't buy them anymore"
show me your receipt and the problem and we will replace or refund you item.
If you can't do that, then what you are doing is called "rechilus"

if someone who claims that the pieces fall apart (other than the items mentioned above that we fixed)

We have made this offer in the past.
Send us a video showing us how the pieces fall apart and we will send 100 dollars to you or to the charity of your choice.
So far ZERO people responded

Someone gave my son the ambulance model that I am assuming is is old model since each time we try to put it together it falls apart (and I know they had gotten it a while ago). Is there anyway to get the pieces that will keep it secure? At this point we just gave up putting it together :-( thank you!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics