Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Driving thru Teaneck-- breakfast and davening

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 2:40 pm
Hi: We are making a road trip in a few days, and we estimate that around 7 am, we will be in or around teaneck.

1) Where can my husband and boys daven? I am guessing there is nothing like a minyan factory in Teaneck, but a shul with more than one minyan on a sunday morning is ideal.....

2) where can we pick up breakfast (bagels, hot cocoa, etc...) ? It would be for take out-- to eat in the car.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 3:58 pm
There are at least 6-7 big Shuls in Teaneck that would all have minyanim Sunday morning. Google for the times. Breakfast to go- poppys pizza or Sammys bagels.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Oct 12 2016, 12:35 pm
A list of shuls in and around Teaneck with links to their websites which may have minyan times.

http://www.teaneckshuls.org/files/shuls.htm

The first one took me to a site offering to speed up Windows 10 which is suspicious (but maybe someone will notice after YK is over there and fix it) but the next two had calendars listing minyan times.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Oct 12 2016, 3:15 pm
B'nai Yeshurun and Rinat Yisrael (both on West Englewood road), Beth Aaron on Queen Anne Road, the Young Israel of Teaneck, Beth Abraham, Arzei Darom, all have minyanim. There are other shuls too. (I believe there's a Chabad, but they daven late.) B'nai Yeshurun will probably have the most minyanim.

There's a kosher Dunkin donuts on the corner of State Street and Teaneck Road. I don't know if any kosher places are open that early on a Sunday. The only one I can think of is Sammy's Bagels on Queen Anne Road.

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Oct 12 2016, 8:05 pm
http://godaven.com/advanced-se.....ngres

Sammy's for bagels. 1439 Queen Anne Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666
Phone:(201) 837-1111 opens at 7 on Sunday according to google

jj1236

Post Wed, Oct 12 2016, 8:17 pm
There's also poppys on west englewood (less expensive than sammys) and lazy bean
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics