Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Are you crossing party lines?
Previous  1  2

sarahleah88

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 7:09 pm
I can't imagine how any self respecting woman would vote for Donald Trump. But that is just MY thought and MY opinion.

happybeingamom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 7:15 pm
I agree the 2 party system is awful at this point and I am registered as an independent. I have not yet decided who is the lesser of two evil, I know I don't want to vote for either choice. I think each in their own way are horrendous. They are both equally bad in my mind at the moment.

I just find it hard to fathom how this country got to this point. Well I know really, good people don't want to go through the horrible campaign process so all we are left with candidates who have personality disorders

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 7:17 pm
sarahleah88 wrote:
I can't imagine how any self respecting woman would vote for Donald Trump. But that is just MY thought and MY opinion.

My thoughts precisely about Clinton.

Look, I'm not singing Trump's praises. I'm voting for him by default. But whereas I see him as a whacky guy who is lacking in decorum (and believe me, I do worry about what kind of president he will make) I don't think he is a bad person. I think Clinton is. Just MY opinion.

simcha2

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 8:03 pm
I'm registered republican and voting Hillary. I certainly don't love her policies but I believe her to be capable of the job. I don't believe that Trump is competent for the position so even if I agreed with his policies I don't believe that he is capable of implementing them. I do believe that it would be a disaster from an international standing perspective to have an incompetent in power. Hence, Hillary.

pause

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 9:15 pm
I'm staying home.

I also think we need a new political party. The two parties are both out of touch with the reality on the ground. They were great and worked pretty well in the 1900s. In the 2000s we need new platforms.

I am not a *real* republican on all issues. For example, I am very pro gun control. But overall I tend to lean more republican and that's why I registered as such. In the past, I've always voted Republican because that was the candidate with whom I was most closely aligned. Trump, though, is just too much ...

sarahleah88

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 10:32 am
This whole thing is disconcerting........I'm not wild about Hillary, but I'm scared out of my wits about Trump. I've voted in many elections, and I've seen and heard many different candidates on both sides of the aisle. This is the first time in my life that I feel fear! I've said before, I'm a registered Republican who has voted for both Democrats and Republicans. Some have won, some have lost, and I've always "gone with the flow." This time is different. My thoughts, my feeling, my opinion.

marina

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 12:49 pm
If you're voting for republican congresspeople, please consider not voting for those who didn't bother to do their job and at least vote on Supreme Court Justice Nominee Merrick Garland. They could have voted no, but just chose not to come to work.

seeker

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 2:57 pm
pause wrote:
I'm staying home.

I also think we need a new political party. The two parties are both out of touch with the reality on the ground. They were great and worked pretty well in the 1900s. In the 2000s we need new platforms.

I am not a *real* republican on all issues. For example, I am very pro gun control. But overall I tend to lean more republican and that's why I registered as such. In the past, I've always voted Republican because that was the candidate with whom I was most closely aligned. Trump, though, is just too much ...

Are you aware that there actually is a third party running? Libertarian Gary Johnson is on all the ballots and polling well in certain populations (though in the total numbers he has quite a bunch of catching up to do...)

I don't tell people who to vote for but I do think it's a travesty how the media makes out out to be a two party race where you are forced to choose which of the two scares you worse, when there is a valid third option that could have gained more traction if the media weren't always so busy with the same tired old two.

Whatever you do, don't stay home, that won't help anyway. If you don't want to vote for Donald or Hillary (like all too many others feel) then you can still show up to the polls. Stand up and be counted. You can vote for a minority party or write in (which is pretty much a waste of time but at least they'll know you showed up)

sequoia

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 3:00 pm
They all suck.

Jill Stein is a frickin moron and self-hating Jew, Gary Johnson is happily ignorant, Hillary is Billary, Trump is Trump.

Fox

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 3:16 pm
sequoia wrote:
They all suck.

Jill Stein is a frickin moron and self-hating Jew, Gary Johnson is happily ignorant, Hillary is Billary, Trump is Trump.

Wait! Weren't you supposed to get Marina on the ballot?

marina

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:06 pm
Fox wrote:
Wait! Weren't you supposed to get Marina on the ballot?

I'm a little nervous to hear how she will describe my flaws...

or flaw.

sequoia

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:09 pm
marina wrote:

or flaw.

LOL

My cousin in Romania asked me today who I'm voting for and I said, "for my friend [....], she'll be better." So it's official now.

naomi6

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:24 pm
Trump is still better for the Jews and Israel

Fox

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:26 pm
marina wrote:

or flaw.

Well, we did warn you to stop grabbing boys by their delicate parts and quit taking money from Saudi Arabia.

Sequoia and I will just have to think of a way to spin it . . .

seeker

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:55 pm
naomi6 wrote:
Trump is still better for the Jews and Israel

Mm... when people stir up drama and strong feelings, the Jews and Israel don't usually end up being the ones to benefit from it.
But hey, you never know.
And probably will never know because Trump's numbers are not improving as far as anyone can tell.
Though surprises do happen.

boysrus

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 12:10 am
happy12 wrote:
At ths point I think I want to vote for Mickey Mouse. I think his better than these two.

hey, that;s who Im voting for too! Better Mickey Mouse vermin, than those other two 'vermin' in my opnion.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics