Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Would you rather?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 12:53 am
1. Be charged head on by a rabid pit bull?

2. Walk through tall grass, with a highly venomous snake sneaking up on you?

3. Stick your hand in a mystery box, that could either contain your wildest dreams, or a scorpion?

Because this is seriously what our election is looking like this year.

heidi

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:04 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
1. Be charged head on by a rabid pit bull?

2. Walk through tall grass, with a highly venomous snake sneaking up on you?

3. Stick your hand in a mystery box, that could either contain your wildest dreams, or a scorpion?

Because this is seriously what our election is looking like this year.

Aren't you glad you moved to Israel!!!

DrMom

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:10 am
heidi wrote:

Unfortunately, the POTUS impacts the entire world, so moving here only offers partial escape.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:20 am
heidi wrote:

Not only does the POTUS affect the entire world, there are still lots of people that I know and love who are still in the US, and will be directly impacted by the election results.

I'm registered in a solid blue state, so my vote won't matter one way or the other. I'm seriously considering writing in for Dr. Ben Carson.

seeker

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:50 am
Your mystery box seems a lot more hopeful than the pit bull and the venomous snake, though I guess if you run really fast you might be able to get through the tall grass in time.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 8:20 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Not only does the POTUS affect the entire world, there are still lots of people that I know and love who are still in the US, and will be directly impacted by the election results.

I'm registered in a solid blue state, so my vote won't matter one way or the other. I'm seriously considering writing in for Dr. Ben Carson.

I wasn't thrilled with Carson. My gut told me we needed a politician in office. But I would totally vote for him over the current choices.
And DrMom, I hear you, but if I could, I'd move to E"Y in a heartbeat. I've always felt this way but this is a real catalyst.

imasinger

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 8:29 am
I'm starting to think the US election is all a red herring to distract the world from what Russia has been doing.

I am davening hard for everyone everywhere this year.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics