Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby Fashion by Mommy3b2c
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 37  38  39  Next

yidisheh mama

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 2:24 pm
mommy100 wrote:

And what color pants for the one the older boy is wearing here?

What's wrong with the color they are wearing?

cbg

Post Tue, Oct 11 2016, 2:31 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
What color pants would go with this? Do I have to worry about matching the shade of brown exactly? The bow tie looks black... can I go with black pants?

For those interested, $22 on Amazon Prime.

If possible send the link please

mommy100

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 12:18 am
Wanted something more colorful for a two and three yr old not boring black and blue

bigsis144

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 12:44 am
bigsis144 wrote:
What color pants would go with this? Do I have to worry about matching the shade of brown exactly? The bow tie looks black... can I go with black pants?

For those interested, $22 on Amazon Prime.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

Link

It just arrived today, sweater weave seems more on the thin side, so I would definitely want a layer underneath for a cold evening in the Sukkah.

Bow tie is definitely black satin material.

I haven't tried it on my son yet, will post if it seems to run particularly large or small. Eyeballing it seems within normal range. (I bought the size 4-5 for a tall almost-4-year-old).

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 12:52 am
mommy100 wrote:
Wanted something more colorful for a two and three yr old not boring black and blue

I thought the red shirt was for colorful... and the blue is color blue, not navy.

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 1:11 am
seeker wrote:
Yes. All over the place. Newborns are the easiest thing in the world to shop for.

Please be more specific. I live out of town and this is my first baby and I'm clueless

seeker

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 1:26 am
I don't know where out of town is but I bet you have a Gap or Old Navy or Carters or Children's Place within a stone's throw. Or Babies R Us, too. Walk into any of those and choose whichever cuteness fits your budget. But not too much of it because those newborn things get outgrown really quickly.

You could go to any of those brands' websites too but personally I find it easier in stores for that age. It's not like a bigger kid that you might need to look in five stores before you find things that fit, look nice, aren't too expensive, and the top/bottom/shell/accessory to go with it, so you might be better off online. For an infant they sell everything either one piece or coordinating outfits all in one place and usually very affordable.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 6:48 am
mommy100 wrote:

You could go with the matching royal blue but in truth I think dark blue jeans would look great. Gray might be an option. Try it out.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 8:28 pm
amother wrote:
Any cute things for a newborn girl?

http://www.gilt.com/sale/child.....=sale

http://www.zara.com/us/en/kids......html

http://www.zara.com/us/en/kids......html

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 8:49 pm
Mommy3b2c (or anyone else Smile), any chance I can ask here for my teenage girls, they are like a size Small ladies. I just tried the frum stores and was not successful! Would rather shop online anyway. Thank you!!!

gold21

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 1:24 am
What brand of tights and what style of tights do you all recommend for little girls, that is cute, comfy, and on trend? Totally clueless....

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 1:54 am
If you want trendy tights, Zubii has beautiful seude fringe tights, feather tights, cute designs. But I like a bit from every brand. Each one has something else that's cute or pretty or funky.

seeker

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 1:57 am
I don't know about cute and trendy when it comes to tights (aren't tights just... tights?) but the salesperson in a store recommended MeMoi microfiber tights and I've been happy with them. They hold up quite well, seem comfortable, look nice, and the sizing is decent (I usually size a little up, e.g. my average sized 5-year-old does well with size 6-8; even though the 4-6 can still fit on her the 6-8 go up more easily and comfortably. And my slightly taller for her age 4 year old has been wearing 4-6 since she was 3). They were only a smidgen more expensive than the brand I was using before (Butterfly school collection, which someone else had recommended to me) but they seem softer and stronger.

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 1:44 am
amother wrote:
Beautiful outfit!
At that age I only did skirts that were a size smaller so they fit properly on such a tiny thing. Also, skirts on such little girls look better if the girl has long hair. My dd had teeny tiny short hair so she sasn't always able to pull off the dresses and skirts. Go for it if it works for your daughter!

Thanks dodgerblue, mommy3b2c and all others for your help. I ended up purchasing that outfit. It looks adorable. Thanks for the tip to go a size smaller. I originally got the skirt in 6-9mo after calling them for the measurements, but it was huge; way larger than they said it is, so I ordered the 3-6 and 0-3. It just arrived today, so we will use it the 2nd days (& all winter). I'm keeping the 0-3 skirt and 6-9 cardigan. I got the grey bodysuit in h&m.
Mommy3b2c, I'd never heard of nextdirect before, and its all your credit that I discovered their website. They really have a lot of beautiful stuff, so thank you for that!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 2:49 am
Mommy3b2c, are you by any chance up for a thread revival here for Baby Fashion Spring Wardrobe?? You did such a wonderful job helping all us fashion challenged moms, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do this again for spring/pesach clothing for our kiddies.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 7:42 am
ooooh, yes, I'll be the first to request help. Looking for shabbos clothing (and shoes!) For a 4 year old boy. Thanks so much!

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 8:29 am
I'm looking for boy , girl matches for spring. 5 yo boy and 4, 2 yo girls!

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 8:39 am
I would definitely be willing to try!

I actually just opened my own children's clothing store as well. So you can check that out too.

Just one tip, if you want me to get to your post, then try to be as specific as possible. Last time, I tried to answer as many as I could, but some of the posters were to vague, and I was just to busy to spend hours looking for outfits when I wasn't really sure what they were talking about.

glamourmom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 9:31 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I would definitely be willing to try!

I actually just opened my own children's clothing store as well. So you can check that out too.

Just one tip, if you want me to get to your post, then try to be as specific as possible. Last time, I tried to answer as many as I could, but some of the posters were to vague, and I was just to busy to spend hours looking for outfits when I wasn't really sure what they were talking about.

congrats on your new store! is it a online/Instagram store or only a physical location?
I'd love to see your stuff.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Feb 09 2017, 9:41 am
Looking for spring clothing for me 3 month old. Do they still wear sweater sets? Overalls? Need stuff for going out and for pesach. She's small, so no dresses, or too many layers I suppose
Page 11 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics