Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did Dan Senor publicize video with Trump's vulgar comments

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 11:00 am
Dan Senor is Jewish and Republican. Was it Dan Senor, and what did he hope to gain?

DID PAUL RYAN'S TOP ADVISER LEAK TRUMP TAPE?
GOP establishment eyed in plot to sabotage the Donald

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/did.....wG.99

(INFOWARS) Was the infamous Trump tape in which the Republican candidate made lewd remarks about women leaked by Dan Senor, Paul Ryan’s top advisor?

That’s the story swirling around the Internet after Senor’s wife, former NBC reporter Campbell Brown, appeared to confirm the claim.

Brown quoted a tweet that said, “Rumblings that Campbell Brown and Dan Senor are behind the Trump tape leak,” and then responded, “Yep. Still having fun after all these years. Key to a happy marriage.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/did.....wG.99

White Supremacists are now going to blame a Trump loss on JEWS!

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2.....13762

Donald Trump’s supporters in the white nationalist movement have found who is to blame for the tape in which the Republican nominee brags about s-xually assaulting women: “The Jews.” Trump’s racist supporters are claiming that Republican consultant Dan Senor leaked the tape, and are responding with anti-Semitic attacks.

Members of the “alt-right” and white nationalist movement have been heavily supporting Trump’s campaign, and the candidate and his team have been courting members of the movement, including by appearing in white nationalist media, refusing to denounce them, and retweeting their messages.

The Daily Stormer is a virulently anti-Semitic website that celebrates Nazism, purports to document the “Jewish Problem,” and attacks “kikes.” Editor Andrew Anglin wrote an October 11 post claiming that “we knew whoever leaked the tape was a Jew. And a #NeverTrump Jew advisor to Paul Ryan is currently being pointed at as being responsible. Dan Senor.” He called Senor “a #NeverTrump kike” and concluded (emphasis in original):

I hope it was this particular Jew, and I hope he gets nailed for it.

If we lose this election, it is going to be because of this p****-grabbing tape. And having it be known that it was a Jew is extremely important. One of the GOP’s Jews being responsible makes it all the better.

Because if we lose, this country is going to enter a new age of anti-Semitism.

The 35% or so of the country that is hardcore pro-Trump is going to know that it wasn’t “liberals” that defeated Trump, but traitors within the party who abandoned him. And they are going to want to know why that happened.

And there is only one answer:

The Jews did it.

The white nationalist website The Right Stuff tweeted on October 10: “I'll give you one guess as to the ethnicity of @dansenor, the guy that leaked the p**** tape to the media.” When someone replied “Jewish,” the site responded: “HOW DID YOU EVER GUESS????”

The website frequently leads anti-Semitic attacks on Jewish people. It started the virulently anti-Semitic “parenthesis meme” in which Jewish names are surrounded by parentheses -- “(((name)))” -- often to target them for online abuse on social media. The Anti-Defamation League has added the symbol to its online database of hate symbols, with CEO Jonathan Greenblatt stating: “The echo symbol is the online equivalent of tagging a building with anti-Semitic graffiti or taunting someone verbally.”

Senior Trump adviser A.J. Delgado recently retweeted an endorsement of Trump from The Right Stuff.

Radio host and infamous racist David Duke wrote an October 11 tweet with Senor’s name in parentheses: “Looks like top Paul Ryan advisor (((Dan Senor))) probably leaked the #TrumpTape--America, are you at least beginning to see a pattern? #MAGA.”

octopus

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 11:26 am
Don't worry. The white supremacists will always find something to pin on the Jews. If it's not this, it will be something else.

WhatFor

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 12:36 pm
Who cares who leaked the tape, honestly? I'm going to be voting for Hillary, and I have no problem believing that it was Hillary's campaign that strategically released the video at this time. But you see, I don't care who was behind its release because the motives of who did it is dwarfed by the fact that a presidential candidate bragged about committing zexual assault on women.
Then he tried to sue the NY Times for publishing the stories on the women who reported his zexual assaults, which should tell you something about why these women were scared to come out for all these years.
The fact that his white supremacist supporters are blaming it on the Jews? That's par for the course. Way way back in this election, the Republican National Convention was offering a live stream of the event along with a live chat. They had to shut the live chat window because it was overcome with antisemitic Trump supporters. That's right. The RNC had to shut it's live chat stream because Trump's antisemitic supporters had completely dominated the stream.
I'm honestly tired of coming onto this site and reading posts where people indicate surprise that this man is supported by White Supremacist antisemites. Yes, if you're voting for him, that's the company you're keeping. Own it.

Edited for grammar correction.

Last edited by WhatFor on Sun, Oct 16 2016, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lilac3

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 12:59 pm
White supremacists for Trump, Black Lives Matter for Hillary, there are anti-semites everywhere, supporting both candidates. There were Palestinian flags by the DNC with anti-Israel rhetoric, so there you have the other side. Neither surprises me. It is a law of nature that we are hated. And since children of both candidates married Jews, I would expect their personal anti-semitism to be roughly equal. Their supporters are another matter.

sourstix

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:04 pm
So both trump and hillarys kids are married to Jews. I guess no matter what you vote for will be antisemitics. So vote for whomever you feel like. Jews are always the "culprit "

lilac3

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:11 pm
And yes, Trump is a scumbag with terrible personal attributes and morals, but I am not looking at him for guidance in my life. Plenty of men are just like him, I am sure. And some presidents were too, like Bill Clinton and JFK. And though I wish we had someone else running, the main issue that has my entire focus is the Supreme Court. If Hillary gets to appoint not just 1 but up to 3 justices within the next four years, basic decency can be overturned. Look what happened already with Obama! Same relations marriage will be just the beginning. Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it quite succinctly. And she should know.

WhatFor

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 1:53 pm
lilac3 wrote:
And yes, Trump is a scumbag with terrible personal attributes and morals, but I am not looking at him for guidance in my life. Plenty of men are just like him, I am sure. And some presidents were too, like Bill Clinton and JFK. And though I wish we had someone else running, the main issue that has my entire focus is the Supreme Court. If Hillary gets to appoint not just 1 but up to 3 justices within the next four years, basic decency can be overturned. Look what happened already with Obama! Same relations marriage will be just the beginning. Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it quite succinctly. And she should know.

What did RBG say exactly? Please post link.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 2:43 pm
lilac3 wrote:

Please share with us what "basic decencies" would be overturned if Clinton were to appoint several Justices.

Pence, for example, would like to allow businesses to refuse to serve people if they think that they're gay. Is that a basic decency?

Jeanette

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 2:53 pm
What is Trump's idea of basic decency? Grabbing women in their privates? Is that a civil right?

Also, there is more to the job of president than appointing supreme court justices. It's a little short sighted to boil the whole presidency down to just this one task. President Trump can wreak enough havoc on the country that even the Supreme Court cannot undo the damage.

lilac3

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 3:13 pm
1. I read RBG's initial comment in the paper back in June/July, where she stated that whoever controls the supreme court nominees will be able to effect change in unprecedented ways. I don't remember which paper. The online pundits only talk about the backlash and not the initial comment. I would have to search more in depth and I can't now erev Yom Tov. But I can do so later.
2. Common decencies, like separating men and women in the bathroom, has now become an issue because of Transgender issues, for example. I have no clue what else can change but I definitely know that I don't like the changes that have happened already. Pence is not running; Trump is. And I actually only became aware of this because of the RBG article. I could totally see her resigning to give a slot to a new progressive.
3. It may seem short-sighted, but with their tenure, SCOTUS can change American policy for much longer than a 4 year presidency. We now have an unconstitutional fee for not having health care, thanks to Justice Roberts. Total turncoat. So yeah, I think it's more important. Both candidates are scumbags so for us on the one issue where they really differ and will really make a future difference. And now I must go cook. Gut Yom Tov!!

marina

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 4:13 pm
lilac3 wrote:
1. I read RBG's initial comment in the paper back in June/July, where she stated that whoever controls the supreme court nominees will be able to effect change in unprecedented ways. I don't remember which paper. The online pundits only talk about the backlash and not the initial comment. I would have to search more in depth and I can't now erev Yom Tov. But I can do so later.

2. Common decencies, like separating men and women in the bathroom, has now become an issue because of Transgender issues, for example. I have no clue what else can change but I definitely know that I don't like the changes that have happened already. Pence is not running; Trump is. And I actually only became aware of this because of the RBG article. I could totally see her resigning to give a slot to a new progressive.

3. It may seem short-sighted, but with their tenure, SCOTUS can change American policy for much longer than a 4 year presidency. We now have an unconstitutional fee for not having health care, thanks to Justice Roberts. Total turncoat. So yeah, I think it's more important. Both candidates are scumbags so for us on the one issue where they really differ and will really make a future difference. And now I must go cook. Gut Yom Tov!!

1. I can't comment on what RBG said or didn't say until you post it.

2. You're still quoting an RBG article that you haven't cited.

3. Justices, as history shows, surprise the presidents who appointed them.

4. Don't whine about justices when Republican senators refused to even vote on Merrick Garland, a well respected and moderate Judge. Don't even go there. It's ridiculous.

5. Gay people can get married now, but this hasn't changed my life one little bit and I can't imagine it ever will. Transgender people can- in some places - use whichever bathrooms they want. What are you scared of?

And why aren't you more scared of a leader who brags about s-xual assault? Are you worried about Trump visiting teen pageant competitors in their locker rooms as they were changing? I feel like that might concern me, just a bit.

Quote:
We now have an unconstitutional fee for not having health care, thanks to Justice Roberts

The way the Constitution works is that its meaning is decided by the Court. So the ACA decision is - by definition - constitutional. As an aside, I am interested in why you think it's unconstitutional for the government to tax its citizens and if you feel that way about other taxes as well.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Oct 16 2016, 4:34 pm
So, let's get this straight. This person needs to use the restroom.

You really think that "basic decency" requires that she should be required to use the men's room?

Fortunately, I use a stall, so I don't have a clue what equipment the person peeing next to me has. I'm not seeing the problem.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Oct 17 2016, 12:37 pm
lilac3 wrote:
If Hillary gets to appoint not just 1 but up to 3 justices within the next four years, basic decency can be overturned. Look what happened already with Obama! Same relations marriage will be just the beginning. Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it quite succinctly. And she should know.

Giving married people in a loving marriage the same rights as other married people is pretty decent, I should think.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 8:09 am
marina wrote:
The way the Constitution works is that its meaning is decided by the Court. So the ACA decision is - by definition - constitutional. As an aside, I am interested in why you think it's unconstitutional for the government to tax its citizens and if you feel that way about other taxes as well.

This reminds me of the old cartoon of the Jew sitting on a bench in 1930s reading the original Sturmer or the like. Someone asked him what he was doing reading that. He said, when he reads it, he hears how the Jews are controlling this, and that, etc. etc. and it's nice to hear that the Jews are doing well on some planet.
So when I read this and some other posts (a lot got snipped), I can hope that things won't be so bad.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics