Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Spring Jacket for Girls

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Oct 10 2016, 8:27 am
Does anyone know where I can find a nice spring jacket for my 12 year old girl. She is a size 12-14 and I'm not sure where to shop for a nice one.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Oct 12 2016, 11:57 pm
Old navy has a nice jacket with toggles that my daughter loves. Looks very nice on and it's padded inside so it's warm.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/.....71012

octopus

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 12:27 am
http://www.childrensplace.com/.....58-IV

groisamomma

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 1:35 am
octopus wrote:
http://www.childrensplace.com/shop/us/p/girls-clothing/girls-clothing/girls-outerwear-girls-jackets-girls-blazers/Girls-Long-Sleeve-Hooded-Quilted-Jacket-2062558-IV

Do they have an option to see if it's available to pick up in a store? I only see the Store Locator option.

octopus

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 1:41 am
It says it is an online only. You can only get it by mail and return by mail. I ordered these jackets. The bigger size was a little narrow on the sleeves, but full cut by torso. I kept them. They look nice.

groisamomma

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 1:48 am
octopus wrote:
It says it is an online only. You can only get it by mail and return by mail. I ordered these jackets. The bigger size was a little narrow on the sleeves, but full cut by torso. I kept them. They look nice.

Okay, thanks. This season online shopping and all the returns and exchanges is turning out to be a huge hassle for me. I'll probably just get them something locally.

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 9:35 am
Old navy is 40 off today for cardholders and 30 off everyone else. Make sure to put in coupon code if you order that jacket.

wiki

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 11:44 am
I have the Children's Place jacket in toddler's department for my daughter, and it's a really functional weight that's hard to find for little kids! In toddler's, the fit is a bit boxy. We like that, because she can wear a sweatshirt underneath on days with big weather fluctuations.

octopus

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 9:37 pm
wiki wrote:
I have the Children's Place jacket in toddler's department for my daughter, and it's a really functional weight that's hard to find for little kids! In toddler's, the fit is a bit boxy. We like that, because she can wear a sweatshirt underneath on days with big weather fluctuations.

Yes, I found that to be true for the smaller sizes. I ordered largest size as well, and the torso was boxy but the sleeves were really narrow. No layering sweater underneath, I guess. oh well.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Oct 19 2016, 10:54 pm
I ordered the old navy jacket and my daughter loves it!!! Thank you!!!

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Oct 21 2016, 10:41 am
Great! So glad we can help eachother out over here 😀. My daughter loves it too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics