Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
4-5 year old bday party ideas

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Oct 25 2016, 10:57 pm
looking for ideas for b-day party for my child, it would be for boys and girls so needs to appeal to both. I never hosted a party before and I'm not so good at entertaining kids... please help! Any ideas of an activity that the children would enjoy doing in our apartment besides for having a cake?

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Oct 25 2016, 11:01 pm
Pass the ball around and around, underneath every layer of paper put a small prize. Pin the candle on the birthday cake. Musical chairs.

You can also check out upsherinplus.ideas on Instagram. She has very cute birthday party themes.

misteray

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 9:55 am
I had my kids make personal pizza pies, then after another activity, while it baked, they ate it! I had prepared the dough before, and Gabe each kid a portion of dough, pan, sauce and cheese. They loved it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers