Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitelmacher who cuts and colors (adds highlights) wigs?

Mevater

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 2:30 pm
Ive been using the same Sheitelmacher for a long time. She does cutting and highlights and is phenomenal for coloring. Im fussy with the way highlights are done and shes great, but Im not that happy with her cutting.

A year ago, when I tried using someone else for the cut who doesnt do highlights (most sheitel cutters dont do highlights, they send it out), I went to someone who is supposedly the best and most well known wig colorist in Flatbush (I wont mention names) and she did a very poor job. One sheitel got burned. I never had a problem with the person who always cut and colored my wigs before. The problem with sending it out is that some people like more highlights some less, and some like rooting, some dont. Its easiest when you can show the colorist what you like. When they give your wig out, its a guessing game.

Is there a Sheitemacher in Brooklyn who does a great cut and does coloring well too?

QUEENY

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 4:16 pm
Gitel Rosensweig

lady

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 9:55 pm
I agree gittel rosensweig is amazing!!! I always get compliments whenever she dyes and sets my shaitels. 718-758-1022

princess

Post Wed, Oct 26 2016, 2:15 pm
Joanne 3473577221

Mevater

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 9:07 pm
lady wrote:
I agree gittel rosensweig is amazing!!! I always get compliments whenever she dyes and sets my shaitels. 718-758-1022

Is she in BP?

cnc

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 11:22 pm
Mevater wrote:
Is she in BP?

Flatbush
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels