Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Under Bed Drawers

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 11:59 am
I am looking for a set of drawers that fit under a bed. I'm envisioning something like this.
http://www.rosenberryrooms.com.....w_wcB
I'd actually like to use this on the floor of my closet under my dress rod for small items like underwear.
Can someone help direct me to something more affordable that I wouldn't mind throwing out one day once I'm able to customize things more in my home and closets. They can be plastic or another rmaterial but I'd love a row of attached drawers if possible as one large drawer for all the little items would be too messy.

LittleDucky

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 12:21 pm
Depending on the dimensions of the space under your bed, Target had these plastic bins that might fit. They aren't interconnected but for the price it is worth looking into. I got a few for under a crib and they are great for my needs. I liked that they had dual functions- storage plus stopping rolling kids (and toys) from getting stuck!

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Oct 30 2016, 2:37 pm
My bed is on risers, and I have the Target type bins, that I bought at Goodwill. My bedskirt hides them. I think that it cost me a total of about $30 for the risers and the drawers. I live in a small space and like a sparse bedroom that is uncluttered with furniture.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics