Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do I just leave my Sheitel Macher or mention something?

Mevater

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 11:07 pm
Do I just leave my Sheitel Macher or mention something?

My Sheitel Macher usually does an amazing job at rooting/coloring and a so-so job at cutting and wash and sets. But other Sheitel Machers have burned my sheitels, made them frizz, etc when coloring, so I stuck with mine.

Lately the coloring stinks too. She did a horrible rooting job, and hopefully she will get it right at secong attempt (although she knows how I like my sheitel colored, and she just wasnt paying attention to what her worker was doing to my Sheitel), but every time you do coloring on a sheitel it kills it faster, so Im not happy about her having to do it again.

Do I tell her that if she doesnt pay attention to the coloring and get it right the first time, I have to leave her, or do I just leave her before she messes up again?

asmileaday

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 11:59 pm
It depends if you became good friends with her or it's a strictly business relationship.
If it's just business I'd take my wig to somewhere I'm comfortable. No explanations necessary. Sheital machers that are busy enough usually don't care if clients leave them.
If she's a good friend I think I'd give her a friendly warning.

OMG!

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 12:10 am
sorry if im off topic, why does coloring kill the sheitel faster? im planning to color mine for the first time and dont wana ruin it. its barely a year old

asmileaday

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 12:13 am
OMG! wrote:
sorry if im off topic, why does coloring kill the sheitel faster? im planning to color mine for the first time and dont wana ruin it. its barely a year old

Coloring is a chemical process. Doing it as necessary doesn't kill the wig but redoing it multiple times to color correct can be damaging especially if the wig came out too dark and needs to be lightened.

OMG!

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 12:25 am
got it. thanks for the info
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels