Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Bridegate. 2 Chris Christie Aides Found Guilty

WhatFor

Post Fri, Nov 04 2016, 10:43 am
Topic: Will Chris Christie go to jail? Did DT promise him a pardon to get his support during the campaign?

Talk amongst yourselves.

octopus

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 5:48 pm
I just find it so ironic how the news is covering bridgegate ad nauseum, but hillary email scandal is barely covered. It's mentioned, and then it's very little.

Clarissa

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 7:22 pm
When I heard the news, I was talking to my husband and I said how incredibly thoughtless and disgusting it was to do that on purpose. I said, "Who knows where people were going and why? Maybe someone was trying to get to a hospital to say goodbye to a loved one. Or had to pick up a kid at school. Or go to a doctor's appointment." There has to be a better way to have a temper tantrum than do that to innocent people.

Last edited by Clarissa on Sat, Nov 05 2016, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

allthingsblue

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 7:24 pm
WhatFor wrote:
Topic: Will Chris Christie go to jail? Did DT promise him a pardon to get his support during the campaign?

Talk amongst yourselves.

Why would he go to jail for something his aides did? There's wasn't any proof showing that he was behind it, was there?

shoshanim999

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 8:15 pm
octopus wrote:
I just find it so ironic how the news is covering bridgegate ad nauseum, but hillary email scandal is barely covered. It's mentioned, and then it's very little.

Pretty sure Hillary's email scandal was front page in every newspaper in the country. Yes, local papers are covering bridgegate considering there was just a verdict. Do you think the papers in Colorado are covering bridgegate? How about in Oregon or Delaware? I doubt it. So I'm not sure what you mean the emails get no attention and bridgegate is major news.

Clarissa

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 8:58 pm
octopus wrote:
Barely covered? What country are you living in? In mine, it's mentioned about every three minutes on every news show.

cnc

Post Sat, Nov 05 2016, 9:05 pm
Clarissa wrote:
Barely covered? What country are you living in? In mine, it's mentioned about every three minutes on every news show.

This
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics