Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Licensed playgroup in Flatbush-

mommyof2bah

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 9:46 pm
For a 19 month old girl. We live around ave R and the 20's. Does anyone know of anything? Any info would be really appreciated!!!!! THANKS!

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jan 12 2010, 9:58 pm
there's a really nice daycare on nostrand and p. shalom day care. licensed, well run, generally lovely. I don't have their number offhand, but I'm pretty sure they'll take a 19 month old. it's not as cheap as a playgroup, but I don't know of any licensed playgroups.

tzatza

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 8:04 pm
Sorry to steal the thunder, OP, but I am also looking for a licensed playgroup in the Toras Emes area (Ave N and E.19th) for a 2 y.o. (starting September).

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:06 pm
OP--the childrens heimeshe workshop is in the Ave s area, but I think it is closer to Mir area (teens- lower easts)

rachel churba is on n between 13th and 14th she takes ashkenazi and sefardi kids, and is legal.

There is Toiv preschool- on e. 17th between O And P, (4 houses off o) she has a two year old group, and is also licenced.

octopus

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:09 pm
Viener preschool of flatbush
it's near O and 24th. I don't have experience with the two year old group. only the three year old group- which I am very happy with.

tzatza

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:11 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:
OP--the childrens heimeshe workshop is in the Ave s area, but I think it is closer to Mir area (teens- lower easts)

rachel churba is on n between 13th and 14th she takes ashkenazi and sefardi kids, and is legal.

There is Toiv preschool- on e. 17th between O And P, (4 houses off o) she has a two year old group, and is also licenced.

Do you know their numbers?

crbc

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 9:27 pm
OP- keshet learning center on Quentin and E 17th (718) 376-6958 -licenced , we checked it out two years ago and liked it, but went with different school.

Twizzlers

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 10:52 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:

its Leah Churba, and she's been full for months already

reed

Post Mon, Jan 25 2010, 11:28 pm
octopus wrote:
Viener preschool of flatbush
it's near O and 24th. I don't have experience with the two year old group. only the three year old group- which I am very happy with.

I'll second that. My experience with the 3 year old group was wonderful. From what I saw, 2 year old group looks nice too. 718-258-4871

kinderCK

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 1:28 pm
Ella Vaisman 718-874-9405.
she has all age groups, legal, corner East 18th and Avenue L.

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 1:57 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
Mommy3.5 wrote:

its Leah Churba, and she's been full for months already

We might be taking about someone else, but, the one I know is definitely Rachel. Our kids are in the same class in school. Just looked up her # I don't want to post it as its her Home # I'll PM it to the OP.
-
Toiv nursery 718-382-5229

amother

Post Wed, Mar 24 2010, 9:20 am
Try Tammy Fetman on Ocena Avenue, between L & M. But I think your daughter needs to be 2 to be legally enrolled.

tee

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 1:42 pm
I send my two year old to Toiv preschool on east 17. I'm very happy there. They have a nice, warm, and caring atmosphere. The children learn a lot! My daughter loves it. Smile

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:58 pm
This thread is more than 6 years old. OP's daughter is likely now in 2nd grade. Smile

tee

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:54 pm
Thanks! I found this accidentally and decided to post. Lol Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics