Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is up with the celebs and Hillary?
Previous  1  2

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:41 pm
gold21 wrote:
Please secede, California. We're sick and tired of your hypocrisy. You play like you can relate to the common man, while your umbrella-carrier carries your 500 dollar Gucci umbrella for you when it's lightly drizzling. Even your umbrella-carrier probably is better off financially than middle class America. Go away!!

I know you're all being snarky, but there are plenty of poor people in California.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:42 pm
DrMom wrote:
She's going to be cold in Canada. Tell her to bring a sweater.

She would never. How can she give up on all the attention she gets for her outlandish behavior?

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:43 pm
SnoopDog as declared his intention to move to Canada as well. Lucky them!

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:48 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
I know you're all being snarky, but there are plenty of poor people in California.

I know. I'm only generalizing to make a point.

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 3:49 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
I love this statement. You have a way with words!

Tongue Out

Haha lol Thank You!

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 4:08 pm
DrMom wrote:
She's going to be cold in Canada. Tell her to bring a sweater.

*Snort*

Lolll

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 5:03 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
She would never. How can she give up on all the attention she gets for her outlandish behavior?

Yeah, clearly, she's thriving on the attention she's receiving. Talk about a low class personality who's loaded with money. Who cares anyway about you? Go gezinterheit!!

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 5:04 pm
DrMom wrote:
I hear Miley Cyrus wants to leave. See? Trump is already making America great again.

Seriously, Party Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Music Hooray Yes Hooray

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 5:56 pm
Do people really vote for a specific candidate only because some singer told them to?
On the same note: anybody else thinks it's really dumb when celebrities give parenting advice. Do people really believe them when they talk about how tired and worn out they are and how they never sleep? We all know they have full time nannies, cooks.... so why do people get so excited with their advice and comments?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 7:38 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Don't forget that she parades around with only tassels on her nipples. We wouldn't manage without that would we?

You must feel really good slut shaming a 24 year-old kid.

A lot of liberals have been slut-shaming Melania Trump. For posing completely nude. And nude girl on girl. In general, I defend her. She was a model. She's beautiful. Its how she earned a living. And slut-shaming is wrong. But in this case, have a go at her. Or shut up about Miley. Your choice.

And while you're at it, Ivanka Trump was also a model. I've seen plenty of photos of her looking, shall we say less that tznuit. I'm sure you want to slut-shame her as well.

Or do you only slut-shame liberals?

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 7:41 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

A lot of liberals have been slut-shaming Melania Trump. For posing completely nude. And nude girl on girl. In general, I defend her. She was a model. She's beautiful. Its how she earned a living. And slut-shaming is wrong. But in this case, have a go at her. Or shut up about Miley. Your choice.

And while you're at it, Ivanka Trump was also a model. I've seen plenty of photos of her looking, shall we say less that tznuit. I'm sure you want to slut-shame her as well.

If you walk around in public with only tassels on your nipples, I will make fun of you.

I'm not slut shaming anybody. And being a model who poses for a picture, is very different then walking around topless, in public, for no reason.

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 7:54 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Love Ivanka!!

Truth be told, Miley is kinda cute and even pretty likeable. I don't place any stock in her political opinions though. And I don't entirely agree that she's a kid. (Imamother insider joke: When is a 24 year old an adult? Answer: when a 24 year old poster complains that her parents don't help out at all, and in fact are completely uninvolved, while she is balancing school, work, and 2 kids. [You're a grown up!! Its your problem now!!].... When is a 24 year old a child? When she's privileged and attention-seeking and living the good life. [Poor girl. She needs more understanding from us.] )

Lol. I'm sick with a bad virus and in bed Confused . That's why I'm responding to everything. Wink

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 9:37 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Gotta admit, I'm not thrilled with the tenor of this thread either. Though it's not like Miley Cyrus hasn't made herself a target for years. This is who she decided to become, but I do feel bad for her.
Anyway, there was one thought I've been sharing with older liberal relatives/friends that we can all agree on, even while dancing around our political differences and that is, let us all pray...that Melania shows restraint in choosing her inaugural gown.

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 10:49 pm
gold21 wrote:
I know. I'm only generalizing to make a point.

Prove what point?

I kind of agree with sixofwands, but I'm less angry about it lol. And yes, Miley probably is less mature than a frum 24 year old, being a child star doesn't usually help people grow up to be healthy adults.

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 11:26 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Prove what point?

I kind of agree with sixofwands, but I'm less angry about it lol. And yes, Miley probably is less mature than a frum 24 year old, being a child star doesn't usually help people grow up to be healthy adults.

Some hotshots in California brought up the idea of the state seceding from the US- I responded to the suggestion using the same generalization. (Surely some in California voted for Trump.) I hope you understand, but I don't mind clarifying further.

We can be understanding of others.... when we want to be. She's a child star, but you know what, everyone has their own story. If we can cut her some slack, we should be willing to cut others of the same age range the same slack.

ally

Post Thu, Nov 10 2016, 11:53 pm

youngishbear

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 12:42 am
ally wrote:

Wait, aren't they all liberals?

Then they are all unemployed no-goodnicks, the entitled leeches who are sucking this country dry, laughing all the way to the bank with fat welfare checks.

Confused

glamourmom

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 9:17 am
gold21 wrote:
Please secede, California. We're sick and tired of your hypocrisy. You play like you can relate to the common man, while your umbrella-carrier carries your 500 dollar Gucci umbrella for you when it's lightly drizzling. Even your umbrella-carrier probably is better off financially than middle class America. Go away!!

YOU ROCK!!

coffee?? lol.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Nov 11 2016, 9:47 am
dancingqueen wrote:
Prove what point?

Agree with her about what? That I was slut shaming? Look up the definition.

I was mocking the idea that somehow a 24 year old "kid" who walks around with her breasts showing is somehow a role model in someway.

If you think Miley is a role model, no problem. If you want to base your political views on her opinion, go ahead. I for one can't take such a person seriously.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics