Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/O Disrespecting America...Your Thoughts? Amother Enabled
Previous  1  2  3

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:33 pm
groisamomma wrote:
marina, what's your point in all this?

I don't know if nationalism is a good thing or not or how people are defining it or why they are defining it like that or if they are differentiating at all btw patriotism and nationalism.

Is this an acceptable topic, groisamomma? Are we good to talk about this?

MrsDash

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:48 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
The cheapening of the Holocaust by the left is unparalleled. It's horrific and they get a free pass somehow.

It's like the racism charge thrown at Republicans. I donated to at least 12 campaigns this year where the candidates were minority Republicans. I believe firmly in Jewish Republicans such as Governor Greitens of MO, Dr. Phil Rosenthal (who courageously took on Jerry Nadler over the Iran Deal), Malka Shahar, Beverly Goldstein (who ran against a corrupt Dem incumbent in OH), Lee Zeldin, and Rebecca Harary, but also in Ramona Johnson (who ran against Helene Weinstein locally), Darryl Glenn (the racist white liberals of CO voted against this black man), Lester Chang and Bryan Jung, Danniel Maio (who ran against Grace Meng), Daby Carreras, Tony Evans, Senator Tim Scott, Elbert Guillory, Will Hurd, Lori Bartley (who took on Sheila Jackson Lee, ys), Rey Gonzalez, and others. The leftist media never reports on these campaigns because it throws a wrench in their smear campaign.

Meanwhile, these protests and the entire left wing is funded by George Soros, the Nazi collaborator and Judenrat Kapo.

Okay calm your horses, lady. First off, there was only one person here who I mentioned sounded an awful lot like a crazy dictator. I wasn't calling the president elect, nor any republicans anything, just you.

Second, I'm not a liberal, nor am I a republican because I don't like extremism in any direction.

Third, I believe most of us on this site can attest to their families involvement in ww2 and dying in the holocaust.

Lastly, Want to talk about patriotism? I have many living relatives either veterans or still currently serving in the United States military. I did training in the USMC. My father retired some years back as a Lieutenant Colonel. My uncle was a Korean War hero. (He's even in a book!) When I hear the national anthem, I stand tall, and place my hand on my heart.

So many ill assumptions going on over here, it's sickening. And yes, saying things such as "You salute our flag. Period," IS unpatriotic. America is about having freedom. Freedom to practice any religion, freedom to express our sorrows. We live in an amazing country. Don't sully its name by making such statements. All of our families and/or friends have fought, and are currently fighting too hard to have such statements being made by one of our own. But hey, this is America, which means you are free to say what you please, and while that holds true, I still ask of you as a fellow Jewish woman, as an American, as a human being, never call me unpatriotic.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics