Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Original Chanukah party idea for my kids

benny

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 10:15 am
I make a really fun Chanukah night for my kids every year. Ages 5-13. Trying to think of something really fun for this year. We've already done Chinese auction, carnival theme, piñata to name a few. Would love to hear if anyone has done something that I'm not thinking of. Was thinking of a cook off competition for my big ones 9,11 and 13. They love those kinds of things. But can't think how to do it without using the stove.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

imamazing

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 11:57 am
benny wrote:
I make a really fun Chanukah night for my kids every year. Ages 5-13. Trying to think of something really fun for this year. We've already done Chinese auction, carnival theme, piñata to name a few. Would love to hear if anyone has done something that I'm not thinking of. Was thinking of a cook off competition for my big ones 9,11 and 13. They love those kinds of things. But can't think how to do it without using the stove.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

How about a cake decorating contest? I would bake 8/9" round basic cakes and give them each creams, food colorings, pastry bags with top, and various food decorating items, toppings and nosh and see what they can each create...

benny

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 12:39 pm
Thank you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics