Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
So disturbed by accountant
Previous  1  2

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 2:10 pm
Dh had this for 45 minutes with the exterminator... I was like why were you so late for work and he said the exterminator didnt stop talking... Could be some people dont realize how hard it is to deal with numbers/vermin all day and think they will be ok without much human contact...

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 2:16 pm
I'm going to take the contrarian approach here and say the only social awkward, weird one here is OP

You speak for 5 or 10 minutes, and then smile and say I'd love to talk more but I have 4 lively children wrecking my home and bleave
Its not rocket science

Ms.MaryMack(inblack)

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 3:00 pm
ya I agree that the accountant is a bit socially awkward, but OP should've said thanks for that taxes I gotta go

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 3:22 pm
I would find something very awkward about someone doing the bed while talking about his dates and that type of life. It's just creepy.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 3:53 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
I'm going to take the contrarian approach here and say the only social awkward, weird one here is OP

You speak for 5 or 10 minutes, and then smile and say I'd love to talk more but I have 4 lively children wrecking my home and bleave
Its not rocket science

Why thank you. How kind

I was itching to go but was waiting to give him the info. It took 20 min for him to sit down and another 15 to be ready to write down DOBs. I couldn't walk out before he took down that information

Orchid

Post Thu, Mar 03 2016, 4:28 pm
Changing linen in front of a client??? That is the most unprofessional thing I've ever heard of. Could he not have held off 10 minutes until he spoke with OP??
Not dangerous, but really really weird.

ekwonkblog

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 8:31 pm
I think I know to whom you refer. Last name starts with G ends with A. He's a good guy, not a predator, just a bit clueless.

smile12345

Post Sun, Nov 20 2016, 8:46 pm
ekwonkblog wrote:
I think I know to whom you refer. Last name starts with G ends with A. He's a good guy, not a predator, just a bit clueless.

This thread is from a while ago.

Also, I think you should edit your post so as not to give away such identifying information (especially since it is your own speculation).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette