Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Sunday clubs- lakewood

energybar

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 1:17 pm
Hi! I'm looking for sunday clubs in lakewood for my primary, third, and sixth grade daughters. I am not looking for a babysitter, I really want them to learn skills such as dance, gymnastics, crafts or drama. I see so many ads and don't know which place is right! I am financially tight so I only want to spend on the right place. Any reccomendations?

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 1:21 pm
If you really want them to learn gymastics properly, Action Gymnastics (Mrs. Hanukah) has a really professional program.

I don't see ice-skating on your list, but I consider that to be the best investment I did for my girls (one season a few years ago, Winding River had a frum girls group. I'm not sure what is currently available). Every single school, camp, etc...takes the girls for some form of skating, so by learning to skate (it's not hard to roller blade when you can ice skate) they get to enjoy themselves, rather than hug the walls.

debsey

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 2:49 pm
Ashira has a wide variety of clubs, if your daughters have different interests. She has gymnastics, ballet, tap, drama, choir and art. I'm not sure the level of instruction is on par with Action, which is very professional. But if you need different clubs at the same time to accomodate a variety of interests, that's probably your best bet. Funtastic is great too, but she's usually booked up at this time of year.

12rivkyk34

Post Mon, Nov 21 2016, 3:23 pm
Funtastic gymnastics has a gr8 program but already started the season. They may have some slots available in certain groups though and they have a large variety of clubs including gymnastics, ballet, voice, art, dance, drama and crafts.
Action is very professional gymnastics. Also started already and is expensive but well run.
Twister gymnastics is more affordable and a very nice program. Also started the season already but they allow newcomers mid program.
The gym is having swim and art and may not have started yet. The girls enjoy a structured swim session with games and fun. There are some other options there too maybe dance. The kids seem to enjoy it very much.
Yeshiva ketana pool has winter swim with races and games with flexible hours and not very costly.
The hub is and new program by chayala Newhouse located on route 9 south. She has a variety of options like art, hair styling, voice lessons N guitar and she's doing a very professional program.
These are what I know of...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics