Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Any personal trainers here or knows of one?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:52 am
I have decided to train as one but I want to know how do you do with covering your hair? Also do you wear leggings? Would you train men?

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Nov 22 2016, 10:51 pm
Are you already certified or still in process? I'm actually taking mine now and I always wear leggings in the gym but cover my hair. I have not decided yet if I would train men or not, I'm still deciding and might discuss with a rav. However I'm also planning to teach certain classes and I would be ok if it's co ed.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:17 am
amother wrote:
Are you already certified or still in process? I'm actually taking mine now and I always wear leggings in the gym but cover my hair. I have not decided yet if I would train men or not, I'm still deciding and might discuss with a rav. However I'm also planning to teach certain classes and I would be ok if it's co ed.

Im in the process

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 9:24 pm
amother wrote:
Im in the process

Which program are you going thru?

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 9:30 pm
There is rebbitizin in my community who is a personal trainer and gives excerise classes. As far as I know, she currently only gives classes in her home (covered patio) and only has women's classes. ( I think she may have used to work at a women's only gym, but it closed down.). Since she gives classes to only women in the privacy of her own home, I'm not sure if she covers her hair (I've never been to one of her classes).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics