Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Do you LOVE your carriage?Need recommendations
Previous  1  2  3

debsey

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 7:55 pm
losingweight wrote:
About the doona, the car seat position isn't the best to keep a baby in all the time. Babies need to be flat also.

I had the mama and papa carriage. The. I got the nuna mixx. I love love the nuna!!! Such a smooth push. Very comfy seat for the baby. A huge basket. It's easy to fold no matter which way the seat is facing.

Thanks

anonymrs

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 9:52 pm
I love my Mamas and Papas Urbo. I am a stroller collector lol, I have the Bugaboo Cameleon, Bee, Mountain Buggy Nano, UB Cruz, and a Maclaren Quest. (Yes, I'm certified insane Smile )

The Mamas and Papas Urbo (NOT the SOLA) has a super push, easy to push and maneuver with one hand. Folds easily and not too heavy so it's great for putting in and out of the car. It's also not a very wide stroller so it's not bulky for taking into stores with more narrow aisles. It has a great canopy, the bassinet is easy to put on and off. The only complaint that I have is that the basket underneath is not so big. Otherwise, it is by far, my favorite stroller.

PM me and I can tell you where you can get a super deal on it.

NewYorkgal31

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 10:02 pm
Love my cybex Priam!! It's a smoth ride and has the two in one option so it's a basinet and then converts into a seat... love love it

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Nov 27 2016, 10:08 pm
I 3rd the uppababy CRUZ (not the vista-too bulky!) The cruz has the best of every stroller combined. Wheels like a dream, folds easier than a snap n go, has a HUGE basket, and come with a fabulous seat with many features. Bassinet can be purchased seperately as well. I am a super practical person and the cruz really checks all the boxes.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Nov 28 2016, 6:48 am
I have the mountain buggy swift.
It has an adjustable handlebar, reclines fully, adjustable belt for newborns, a decent sized basket, big wheels for a steady push...
These would be similar on the citi mini GT except I believe that has some new technology, not air wheels.
It's strong enough for a very large child (or two!).

When I go shopping, I take my double. One seat for the baby and the other (reclined)seat and basket for the groceries.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics