Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Familiar? Student barred from class over skirt length

Mevater

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 5:58 pm
Law Student Denied Entry to Campus Because Her Skirt Was ‘Not Long Enough’

When Joaninne Nanyange, a law student studying in Kampala, Uganda, showed up to the Law Development Centre to attend classes, she was reportedly stopped and asked to pull down her skirt “to see how far down it could go.”

Bewildered, Nanyange said that her knee-length skirt couldn’t be pulled down any further. At this point, she was allegedly told that she couldn’t enter the campus to attend class.

Nanyange talks about the incident in a Facebook post that has now gone viral:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/la......html

Interesting.

Women around the world have the same argument. We have to cover up, because men are animals with little self control?

While OTOH some feel that women who dress immodestly are causing themselves problems.

This woman's skirt doesnt look too skimpy, but its all relative to cultural norms.

Water Stones

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 6:26 pm
I was taught to cover knees so I do it, and I do it too because I like it so I don't have to be worry about too much my body showing if the skirt goes up.

But this lady is ok for my opinion. Why we have to protect men from their wrong thoughts? This lady look like a decent clothes modest lady!! Why our knees bother men with wrong thoughts? I don't understand it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics