Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Got the Cricket Family plan w. Online Phone deals? How?

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 5:38 pm
Got the Cricket Family plan w. Online Phone deals? How?

I want to get the Cricket Family Plan- 5 phones for 100 a month (usage), and get 5 phones at the special online prices.

I thought I could do this easily in a Cricket store, but I was told that in-store prices for the phones are way higher, so you have to order online.

Also, Online theres no option for "Family plan". Those who got the Cricket family plan, you repeatedly (5 times) ordered the $40 plan (2.5 gb) and at the end it only charged you $100, instead of $200, because you ordered 5 at a time? Customer service says if it doesnt go through as a family plan they can merge it to family, but then I have to call and get it straightened out..

How did u do it?

Anything I should know not to get messed up?

TIA

gibberish

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 7:00 pm
Just one thing: make sure to get whatever they tell you in writing. (if communicating via chat, then email the chat to yourself). I just switched to cricket and got lots of wrong info and misinformation from the reps. Im disputing my credit card charges.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Dec 01 2016, 7:13 pm
OP here. Can you please tell me what they offered you on the phone and then denied?

Thanks for the advice, but I tried copying and pasting the chat, but it disappeared.

Im somewhat hesitant now, because the Customer Service person on the phone was foreign and I got disconnected, and the chat person couldnt email me a transcript (some companies do).

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics