Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Kosher Supermarket opened in BP where Pathmark used to be
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 1:53 pm
sourstix wrote:
Kim will survive. Many people support Kim because of the message and the reason he has. He supports a kolel. So I used to shop there no matter what. And there are tons of others like me. No worries. I loved it when I lived there. I miss that place. Please come to Lakewood! We love your service. Lakewood needs you

I didnt mean KRM wont survive. I meant KRM thought 150,000 a month was way too high a rent, and whoever pays that, wont survive. If its accurate about 150,000 a month, they may be right, that its hard to make money, when you have to pay $150,000 first for rent, before employees and stock..

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 30 2016, 4:43 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I wonder how the person who has been posting negative information about Bingo, and claims to have no relationship to KRM, (I) knows that KRM was offered the opportunity [to what, rent the former Pathmark site? enter into a joint venture with Osher Ad?] first; (ii) knows how much rent Bingo is paying; and (iii) has inside information as to the thoughts and strategies of the owners of KRM.

This is typical behavior of the street gossipers in Boro Park, who love to talk about everybody else's business but always have the facts wrong and know nothing. Even the way it was written, ha ha ha, points in the no gooder direction. I wouldn't read into it too much. Tongue Out
Everybody claims to know what everybody is making a year, what their spend on. And in fact know nothing except how to spread rumors. Very Happy

goforit

Post Fri, Dec 02 2016, 12:28 pm
Btw they have on sale the grape juice the big bottles(96oz) 2 for $4.99! If you buy one its also $4.99. So be carefull, when special says the potato chips are 10 for $2 and I took 9 they charged me $2.25. You have to take the full amount to get the special price.
Gut shabbos to all

goforit

Post Fri, Dec 02 2016, 3:09 pm
goforit wrote:
Btw they have on sale the grape juice the big bottles(96oz) 2 for $4.99! If you buy one its also $4.99. So be carefull, when special says the potato chips are 10 for $2 and I took 9 they charged me $2.25. You have to take the full amount to get the special price.
Gut shabbos to all

Someone went today and they said it was a mistake. Too good to be true.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Dec 03 2016, 9:58 pm
Anyone know if they are open tonight?

centurion

Post Sat, Dec 03 2016, 10:29 pm
they are not open motzai shabbos

Mevater

Post Sat, Dec 03 2016, 11:48 pm
goforit wrote:
paper goods nothing major. Rosners much cheaper.

Anyone knows what Rosners charges for 100 paper plates, and for 100 plastic plates?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 1:14 am
Rosner usually charges $3.99 for 100 plastic plates. I don't think they're much cheaper than what bingo had.

NTR150153

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 1:41 am
Does anyone know if they accept food stamps?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 2:03 am
Whomever wrote that they are open M"S, are you sure about that? When I was there Thursday night, the workers told me there's no way anyone shopped there M"S since they're not open then.

goforit

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 7:40 am
NTR150153 wrote:
Does anyone know if they accept food stamps?

Yes they do.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 7:52 am
Fyi whoever posted that they pay 15 000 rent a month ur wrong. They pay 90-110 000 a month! My husband is a food vendor n knows alot of the ins and outs

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 7:54 am
amother wrote:
Fyi whoever posted that they pay 15 000 rent a month ur wrong. They pay 90-110 000 a month! My husband is a food vendor n knows alot of the ins and outs

The person wrote that they pay 150k - not 15k.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 6:41 pm
Any unique bargains? unique products?

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 6:52 pm
amother wrote:
Any unique bargains? unique products?

They're very cheap in the dairy department. Leben is $9 for 12 pieces while in a regular store it's over $1 per Leben. Dh said their pasta was pretty good and their potato chips as well. The dips are a great price too.

chilled

Post Mon, Jan 23 2017, 10:00 pm
It's a heimishe, very basic costco style of shopping, without all the electronics and etc. stuff. It is cheaper on many items you buy weekly. I have thus far tried their store brand pasta, ketchup, oil, and mayo, canned corned and tomato sauce, and they are just fine, comparable to the taste of heimishe brands and much cheaper. The cottage cheese was 2 for $6 up until last week. Now, a container is $3.59, which is still great! The bakery aisle is stocked and incredibly fresh each time I am there. The eggs (18 eggs carton) are still .99 cents. As far as a US brand of Osher Ad, you needn't look farther then the handles on the shopping carts! It says Osher Ad in Hebrew! Very Happy

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jan 24 2017, 12:32 am
Someone said they sell 18/10 pots. Hows the quality for the price?

What are the prices on paper plates and plastic plates now?

Do they have any bulk packages of either paper plates or plastic plates?

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 1:22 pm
They stopped doing any deliveries because of bad weather... Huh???!!!

People dont eat in bad weather?

Theyre not located in Buffalo NY with 20 inches of snow.

Why arent they doing deliveries since the bad weather started (customer service person said that in the store)?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 1:27 pm
When were they doing deliveries? And were they only deliveries for in-store orders or were they doing fax/email/phone orders?
I personally don't like going to that store but email orders might work sometimes.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 2:09 pm
JOOC whose hechsher is the store under?
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics