Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Disappointed in my niece. Shidduch issue.
Previous  1  2  3

yksraya

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 6:21 pm
Obviously this shiduch is not bashert or not bashert to happen yet!

No need for dissappointment!!! The right zivug in the right time iyh!!!

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 6:26 pm
amother wrote:
Made her business public??? Who's my niece? Who's the boy? Who am I? Whay city do we all live in? How is it the slightest bit public if I'm 100% sure you can't answer any of this?

Some people have boundaries, those boundaries may vary. I know the boundaries within my family and how the members of my family may be discussed by me on the internet where I'm anonymous. They know my boundaries. I just thought most people would apply them to the internet regardless of what name they may use.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Dec 04 2016, 8:01 pm
Yes. I think it is a silly reason to turn down a guy. I was ready to turn down my dh because I thought I wasn't attracted to his looks on the first date. I did think he was nice. My mom advised me to go out one more time. If I decided I couldn't get past the looks, I would turn him down. When I saw my dh the second time, I thought he was sort of cute. And he was/is such a kind person. Looks aren't everything. I'm so happy for the wise advise from my mother. Of course I'm attracted to my dh now, I love him dearly, and so glad I had wise advice, and didn't give in to the stupid whims of my youth.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics