Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Jewish book recommendations for 5 year old?

Books

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 10:47 am
Hi I'm looking for recommendations for Jewish books that my five year old son might enjoy? A family member wants to get him specifically a Jewish book for Chanukah. He doesn't read yet, so it would be for me to read to him.
Thanks!

behappy2

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 11:27 am
There is a series of books titled KNOW NAVI. Stories from Navi. I have two of them. My son enjoyed them very much. He liked the drama and appreciated that the stories were true. They price at approx $30 each. I would say go with the interests of your child. My son is a bit unique. I don't know if every five year old would enjoy it. There is a cute chanuka book titled A CHANUKA STORY FOR NIGHT NUMBER THREE. I like Dina Rosenfeld's books.

bigsis144

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 11:35 am
behappy2 wrote:
There is a series of books titled KNOW NAVI. Stories from Navi. I have two of them. My son enjoyed them very much. He liked the drama and appreciated that the stories were true. They price at approx $30 each. I would say go with the interests of your child. My son is a bit unique. I don't know if every five year old would enjoy it. There is a cute chanuka book titled A CHANUKA STORY FOR NIGHT NUMBER THREE. I like Dina Rosenfeld's books.

My me, Matisyahu Dov Ber Chaim Tzvi!

I remember that book from when I was a kid!! Very Happy

lfab

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 2:19 pm
Any of the books from the yossi and label series would be appropriate for a boy that age.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children