Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Easiest way to print pictures from phone

kiwi strawberry

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 6:58 pm
There are a ton of pictures on my husband's phone that we want to print. Like 700. What's the easiest way to do it?

singleagain

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 7:25 pm
Go to any CVS, Walmart, target, it any store with a photo department. They have these kiosks, down load the app for kiosk. And follow instructions to send your pictures to kiosk can do minor edits. And then print. Usually abt 30ยข a pic... Though if you are doing more they might have bundles... Plus holiday discounts

kiryat sefer

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 9:33 pm
Wifi direct

fiji

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 9:46 pm
I have the shutterfly app. U choose from ur phone which pics u want to upload, and it uploads straight from your phone to Shutterfly. Then u Can just order which pictures you want. done.

greengrapes

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 4:27 am
Which company prints better pictures, shutterfly or snapfish?

sourstix

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 4:32 am
Was anyone happy with the results? I have so many on my phone would love to download on my computer.

cnc

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 4:37 am
I used the snapfish app but they print horribly.

sourstix

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 4:42 am
Oh wow thanks for letting us know. Any other ones?

asmileaday

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 7:30 am
cnc wrote:
I used the snapfish app but they print horribly.

One person told me snapfish is nicer than shutterfly. Another told me that snapfish was horrible (even with delivering and not picking up at a local cvs - having them delivered is supposed to be nicer quality).

Oh well. That's why I have about 5 years worth of pictures waiting to be printed.

sky

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 7:40 am
I bought a portable hard drive so I can save the pictures from my phone. Even if I print them I want a record of them - that I control.

I was very happy with Shutterfly quality (just printed tons for a family member, I haven't printed for myself in 4 years...)

asmileaday

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 7:44 am
sky wrote:
I bought a portable hard drive so I can save the pictures from my phone. Even if I print them I want a record of them - that I control.

I was very happy with Shutterfly quality (just printed tons for a family member, I haven't printed for myself in 4 years...)

I was disappointed with shutterfly's photo book. But maybe I'll give their prints a try.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 8:09 am
fiji wrote:
I have the shutterfly app. U choose from ur phone which pics u want to upload, and it uploads straight from your phone to Shutterfly. Then u Can just order which pictures you want. done.

this. love it. I have stopped using my camera and now only take pics on DH's phone cus it's so easy. don't pay full price, they always have deals

kiwi strawberry

Post Sat, Dec 10 2016, 10:50 pm
Is there any difference in quality between prints that were uploaded via the snapfish app vs. their regular website from a computer? Because I've used snapfish in the past (for pictures that were uploaded from a camera, not phone) and have been happy with their prints.

Also, if I use the app, would it put the pictures from the phone into an album that I can later view from a computer?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:12 am
Most people say the Shutterfly quality is way better than Snapfish.

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:14 am
asmileaday wrote:
One person told me snapfish is nicer than shutterfly. Another told me that snapfish was horrible (even with delivering and not picking up at a local cvs - having them delivered is supposed to be nicer quality).

Oh well. That's why I have about 5 years worth of pictures waiting to be printed.

I did Snapfish because their app gives you 100 free prints a month. I did it only twice. In many pictures chunks of the pictures are cut off... missing heads etc. , not centered...
The quality is so awful and blurry even though the photo is extremely sharp on my phone.

MMCH

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:26 am
theres also an app called Free Prints

the prints are free and you just pay for the shipping!
I found the quality to be great.

I use snapfish for our other pics that are from a camera that we download onto our computer

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:29 am
cnc wrote:
I did Snapfish because their app gives you 100 free prints a month. I did it only twice. In many pictures chunks of the pictures are cut off... missing heads etc. , not centered...
The quality is so awful and blurry even though the photo is extremely sharp on my phone.

I print thousands of photos with Snapfish a year and have always been happy. They do give an option to print the photos that would be cut off etc. to a bit of a smaller size. If you select that option your photos won't be cut off but not all of them will be 4x6 some will be 3.5x5.5 or something like that. I did have experience ordering an 8x10 on Shutterfly and my sons head was cut off. So there are pros and cons to both. The photo clarity and quality on shutterfly is a bit better but I like Snapfish for their great deals and I have been happy with the results. I did not see a difference from photos uploaded on the app versus uploading straight to their website.

cnc

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:35 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
I print thousands of photos with Snapfish a year and have always been happy. They do give an option to print the photos that would be cut off etc. to a bit of a smaller size. If you select that option your photos won't be cut off but not all of them will be 4x6 some will be 3.5x5.5 or something like that. I did have experience ordering an 8x10 on Shutterfly and my sons head was cut off. So there are pros and cons to both. The photo clarity and quality on shutterfly is a bit better but I like Snapfish for their great deals and I have been happy with the results. I did not see a difference from photos uploaded on the app versus uploading straight to their website.

Do you order from the website or app? Because I order from the website very often and I never had any issues.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 5:39 am
cnc wrote:
Do you order from the website or app? Because I order from the website very often and I never had any issues.

I have never ordered from the app. The actual order I do from their website. But I do download pictures through the app.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics