Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Present for DH
Previous  1  2

SuperWify

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 11:03 am
Hi, just wanted to thank everyone for their ideas. BH I came up with all 8. To make DH more excited I left him a small gift (a belt I bought on blk friday for very cheap that he really needed) on his dinner plate with a note hinting that there is more to come... I wrote: here's a personal taste of more to come. then I gave him a hint for each gift. He was in heaven and it really psyched him up trying to guess each one. For example I wrote: For the boy that is a super learner - I am giving him a cross pen, but he's guessing a sefer or shtender lol. another example: for the boy that is a star- I am giving him a new nike sports set teeshirt, shorts, sports bag and thermal zipup for when he plays soccer. this one he can't guess at all. Also: for the boy that hates fighting and will go at all costs to make shalom- he's getting battleship (another stumper!) another is for a boy who has great taste- he's getting a versace scarf ($40 off 5th) but he thinks it's something to d owith food! you get the idea, we are having fun all week him guessing and me laughing I can;t wait to give him each one.
I wrapped them up and left a small note one each that says for a boy that______ then a smaal bracha and a compliment on something having to do with him that I love.

alwayscooking

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 11:36 am
U r a really good wife!! I'm sure he will appreciate everything nightshould gifts and all the thought that went into it. I hope he bought something for u.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Dec 12 2016, 9:49 am
Ha lol DW, we went M"S to pick out a ring for me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics