Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Panarelli How is he with Kids?

amother
Cerise

Post Fri, Dec 09 2016, 12:03 pm
I started another thread how I'm not impressed with DR.Wangs' Patience with the kids (or adults) I was trying to hear what people think of his colleague Dr. Panarelli, Since going back to DR. Wang is out of the Question but If Dr. Panarelli is better I'd try him out since they might be better at helping my kids. However if he is just as impatient then Id just go back to the Dr. I've used till now. I only heard about others experience with Dr. Wang so Here I want to hear Peoples Experience with Dr. Panarelli.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Dec 13 2016, 8:37 pm
bump

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Dec 13 2016, 9:50 pm
I havent seen him in years but back then he was great. Very kind.

I think its worth a try.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Dec 14 2016, 8:36 am
I use Campallataro in the group. The wait is long, no verrrry long. My kids are far sighted, patched... he is great. Patient with kids, calm and nice. One kid graduated from glasses the others will continue to be his patients.

Ps he sees adults with lazy eye/far sighted issues last appointment of the day, so if you need a visit as well schedule together.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Dec 14 2016, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:
I use Campallataro in the group. The wait is long, no verrrry long. My kids are far sighted, patched... he is great. Patient with kids, calm and nice. One kid graduated from glasses the others will continue to be his patients.

Ps he sees adults with lazy eye/far sighted issues last appointment of the day, so if you need a visit as well schedule together.

my kids both have the same issue. they both need to patch and when my dd started showing protest Dr. Wang was getting so impatient with her.
I would need to take my next kid age 4 for an evaluation too, she has a speech delay that I cant take her to a Dr. who has no patience for kids.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries