Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Babyzen yoyo

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Dec 16 2016, 1:54 pm
I'm leaning towards getting the Babyzen yoyo. Do you have it? Like it/dislike it?

Has anyone ever used it with a carseat? How did that work out?

And lastly... do you know where I could get it for a good price?

Thanks!

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Dec 16 2016, 2:33 pm
amother wrote:
I'm leaning towards getting the Babyzen yoyo. Do you have it? Like it/dislike it?

Has anyone ever used it with a carseat? How did that work out?

And lastly... do you know where I could get it for a good price?

Thanks!

I have it and love it. I use it as a car stroller and it's beyond perfect. Amazing quality, light, super easy to fold, one handed steering, smooth ride, accessible basket.
If you can get a different stroller for long walks, you should. The babyzen seat is average comfort for the kids and has very few leaning options and large air-filled wheels are way better for walks.

Saks fifth Ave is having a sale on the older version without the car seat option. You can also try to buy one secondhand which I've had very positive experiences with for strollers. This stroller is so new and such good quality that secondhand should be almost like new.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Dec 16 2016, 2:50 pm
Yes, a car stroller is exactly what I want to use it for! I already have a large more comfortable stroller for walks.

Have you used the Yoyo with the carseat? My baby is outgrowing his carseat but I would love to know that for future kids iy"H I could just use this, and no more bulky snap n go. It would be nice to have just one small thing in the car. Do you think that would work?

What do you mean when you say the Babyzen is average comfort for the kid?
I don't need my kids to recline, they never fall asleep in stroller anyway. Is it uncomfortable for them in another way?

amother
Gold

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 9:50 am
Anyone know where I can get this for cheaper than retail?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics