Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Waffle recipe but no waffle maker?

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 11:32 am
how can I make a yummy looking waffle recipe if I don't have a waffle maker??

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 11:37 am
Pancakes! Very Happy

Judy

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 11:45 am
Can you post that yummy recipe? I just got a waffle maker but was just gonna use pancake batter.
You can get waffle makers really cheap now they're on sale all over I just got mine at kohl's was like $21 off 30 percent with $12 rebate so comes out like $4 but that rebate is over but there r still lots of good deals now before the holidays prob macys , kohls...and even in the Jewish stores for chanuka- buzz, plug ins....
BTW any suggestions for cleaning a waffle maker? Since the grates don't come out it looks like a huge pain to clean. I ended up putting it under water but then have to be careful not to use again till it dries....

sky

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 12:09 pm
To clean: When it is very hot unplug. Place a wet paper towel in side and close (make sure its unplugged!). this will steam the inside and make it much easier to wipe down.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 12:34 pm
amother wrote:
how can I make a yummy looking waffle recipe if I don't have a waffle maker??

Waffle makers are really cheap now, $10-20.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 1:01 pm
it is a chocolate waffle recipe from fresh and easy cookbook.
any way I can make a waffle recipe without a waffle maker?

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 1:23 pm
I was only sort of joking before. There no way to get that waffle shape without a waffle maker. It will just be flat like a pancake, but it will still taste good.

mha3484

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 1:46 pm
I have silicon waffle pans from amazon. Best thing ever you can bake 8 waffles at a time.

rgr

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 1:55 pm
Judy wrote:
Can you post that yummy recipe? I just got a waffle maker but was just gonna use pancake batter.
You can get waffle makers really cheap now they're on sale all over I just got mine at kohl's was like $21 off 30 percent with $12 rebate so comes out like $4 but that rebate is over but there r still lots of good deals now before the holidays prob macys , kohls...and even in the Jewish stores for chanuka- buzz, plug ins....
BTW any suggestions for cleaning a waffle maker? Since the grates don't come out it looks like a huge pain to clean. I ended up putting it under water but then have to be careful not to use again till it dries....

If you got that one from Kohls it probably comes with a recipe in it. (Mine did) I first tried using pancake mix and it just spilled out the sides of the waffle maker. You need a waffle recipe which is a little bit thicker than pancake recipe
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen