Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Experience with Huawei phones?

enter

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 7:49 am
Hi,

I want information regarding the Huawei phones - if anyone has one or has used one in the past - have you had problems with it? Are you happy with it, would you recommend it?

TIA

samantha87

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 8:13 am
I'm loving my Moto G4. Same idea of buying the phone outright and not going under contract. It's a great phone, and doesn't come loaded with unnecessary apps.

enter

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 8:16 am
Thanks Samantha87 - can you tell me which model it is? I'm familiar with the G4 play and I wanted something a little quicker (4GB Ram instead of 2) but am unsure which model does that or the price range

samantha87

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 6:07 pm
enter wrote:
Thanks Samantha87 - can you tell me which model it is? I'm familiar with the G4 play and I wanted something a little quicker (4GB Ram instead of 2) but am unsure which model does that or the price range

I have the regular G4, not the Play. Still only 2gb ram but it doesn't feel slow. http://m.gsmarena.com/motorola.....3.php

Maybe the G4 Plus has more ram? That one is usually near $200.

rainbow dash

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 6:30 pm
I very Happy with mine.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 7:15 pm
I had one which was ok, not great, but that may have been because the OS was outdated. I still use it as a kindle/mini-tablet type of device separate from my regular phone.

bamba

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 8:15 pm
I used to have one. It was on a contract for 2 years. By the end of the contract say last 6 months it went crazy!!' I ended up paying extra to get out of the contract early. The keyboard wudnt type, it wouldn't charge. Literally just went mad! This was after it had been replaced once as well in the middle of the contract because the screen broke IIRC. my friend also had one and she really wasn't happy with it. This was all abt 2 years ago so might be better now

kiryat sefer

Post Mon, Dec 19 2016, 8:45 pm
I went from galaxy to LG, there is a reason why most people are buying iPhone/galaxy. For another $130 I would have had a normal working phone. Now Im stuck with this LG that freezes every two hours. Gsmarena is a good website or check Amazon reviews.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars