Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need pump in ny

ectomorph

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 12:23 pm
My baby had a medical emergency and I need a pump... Can buy or borrow. Any leads? I'm based in Brooklyn.

precious

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 12:39 pm
You can get from toys r us or any baby storw. But could maybe get free through insurance. Google goldie klein brooklyn / the natural way

nicole81

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 12:43 pm
I have a medela pump that you could borrow. The pump is less than a year old and was used for 4 months. I'm located in Mill Basin, Brooklyn. You can PM me if you're interested.

jewishmom4

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 1:19 pm
You can now get them covered by many insurances in a pharmacy in Monsey and they deliver to Brooklyn the same or next day

avigail

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 1:25 pm
If the baby is in hospital, the hospital should have one for you to use. Either way, it is now mandatory for insurance to cover it - unless you already have one from this baby. Call any of the local store that sell pumps and see if they accept your insurance. Or call you insurance company and ask what local store to use.
Hatzlacha

ectomorph

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 1:31 pm
I was using in hospital but we're discharged and baby isn't nursing well. Thanks I think we got one.

rydys

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 9:04 pm
go to medela.com. You can fill out a form there and they will take care of the rest--contacting insurance and your OB for a prescription. I did it that way and it was delivered to my door 2 days later, all for free.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:49 pm
Hi -

Buy a cheap hand one at your local pharmacy like cvs or Walgreens for immediate use. Your insurance should cover an electrical one. Call your insurance company for places that accept your insurance and provide pumps, and have your doctor send over a prescription (Better if you have doc make out prescription first and when you find the place you just call the office to tell them where to send the prescription over to).

Refuah shelema to you and baby. May you have much nachas.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 11:54 pm
amother wrote:
Hi -

Buy a cheap hand one at your local pharmacy like cvs or Walgreens for immediate use. Your insurance should cover an electrical one. Call your insurance company for places that accept your insurance and provide pumps, and have your doctor send over a prescription (Better if you have doc make out prescription first and when you find the place you just call the office to tell them where to send the prescription over to).

Refuah shelema to you and baby. May you have much nachas.

Hand pumps even once a day is hard. If op is going to be pumping multiple times a day that will be insane.
Op don't know how long you plan to pump for or if it's all the feeds. Refuah shleima to your baby.
If you should see a decrease in your supply (hopefully not) you might want to rent a hospital grade pump.

ectomorph

Post Thu, Dec 29 2016, 1:50 am
Got one, thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries