Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Social media management

wifeandmore

Post Fri, Dec 30 2016, 7:32 am
Hi
I have three social media accounts. One personal, two for non profits. Is there a free/close to free app that I can use to:
Select one of the three accounts
Upload a post which will then automatically link to Facebook Twitter and Instagram for each?
Thanks

Ps - the Facebooks are a mix of pages and profiles, so it seems that's an issue (two are profiles, one is a page)

TwinsMommy

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 4:50 pm
hootsuite has a free version you could use---- I use it for most of my social media clients for twitter, facebook, and linkedin...... haven't used it for instagram so I'm not sure if the free version offers instagram but give it a try. for instagram I've only ever used my phone, even for clients. Just log out as myself and log in as my client, take pics of what they need posted, and go from there.

the page/ profile issue isn't an issue with hootsuite. you can do the same post to both or just one or the other.

wifeandmore

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 10:06 pm
Thanks. I looked into it a few days ago but not sure why I didn't go with it. I'll try it out though!

wifeandmore

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 7:29 am
Just tried it out - it limits it at 3. you have a different account per client? that defeats the purpose for me. or you have a paid version?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 7:35 am
what do you mean--- 3 facebook accounts between profiles and pages? most people don't need more than that. you're really only supposed to have one facebook profile--- then you can have multiple pages.

yes I have separate hootsuite accounts for each of my clients. I log into hootsuite as my client when I'm working on their postings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics