Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Iso Snoods for very thick hair!

blueberrypie

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 7:07 pm
Most of my Snoods just seem to slip back on my head, it's very hard for me to find Snoods that stay on well because my hair is so thick. Are there any specific brands that work really well for thick hair? Tia

gamanit

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 7:09 pm
I use the chenille one where you can pull the rubber tighter whenever it gets too loose. Have you tried that?

blueberrypie

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 7:20 pm
gamanit wrote:
I use the chenille one where you can pull the rubber tighter whenever it gets too loose. Have you tried that?

Thanks, but what do you mean? Are chenille Snoods the ones that look a little bumpy? I usually were the cotton ones, or another material that has that smooth look, but is there a brand of chenille that is good for thick hair?

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 7:24 pm
Did you try wearing them with one of those non-slip headbands on?

Smile1234

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 11:41 am
Are you resting the front on your hair or right in front of your hair line on the skin?
I have very think hair and wear the chenille Revaz snoods in the large size - they have a pink tag. But I don't show any hair in front so the snood sits right on/in front of my hairline.

imeinu

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 6:06 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
Are you resting the front on your hair or right in front of your hair line on the skin?
I have very think hair and wear the chenille Revaz snoods in the large size - they have a pink tag. But I don't show any hair in front so the snood sits right on/in front of my hairline.

Id try the Wigrip with your existing snoods, or as smil1234 advised, the revaz large chenille snoods.

blueberrypie

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 3:40 am
Thanks for all the ideas! Is there any reason the chenille ones work well? I really like the smooth ones that are gathered in back with elastic (am I explaining that right?), I already tried a grip band, but with one of my sheitels, it wasn't very comfortable for me, from time to time I find snoods that fit well and stay on, but not any brand consistently, anyone have any ideas?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels