Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Pampers cruisers vs huggies little movers

lucky14

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 5:56 pm
How do the two compare? we've been pretty happy with the huggies little movers, but I have some pampers coupons that I'd like to use. Are the cruisers very similar?

LittleDucky

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 6:01 pm
In my experience they are almost the same. It really depends on your kid and how they are built. Both are meant for moving kids.

I use them both and like them both. Pampers are a drop pricier as less come in a box so I also use whichever has the better deal/coupons available! I might like pampers a drop better.

If you don't use the codes for pampers I will gladly take them (via PM!) Very Happy

lucky14

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 6:39 pm
LittleDucky wrote:
In my experience they are almost the same. It really depends on your kid and how they are built. Both are meant for moving kids.

I use them both and like them both. Pampers are a drop pricier as less come in a box so I also use whichever has the better deal/coupons available! I might like pampers a drop better.

If you don't use the codes for pampers I will gladly take them (via PM!) Very Happy

Thanks. My guy is a little chunkster who's (sometimes) on the move.
Target actually has a good diaper deal going on this week. If you have the right coupons you can get 6 of the $25 boxes you pay like $137 + tax and get back $50 in target gift cards. not bad, especially since I go to target tons anyway Smile

oh and yeah, sorry, but I do use the codes :-p not that I've gotten anything good yet. the good prizes are so many points!!!!!! it'll take yeeears.

LittleDucky

Post Sat, Jan 07 2017, 10:05 pm
lucky14 wrote:
Thanks. My guy is a little chunkster who's (sometimes) on the move.
Target actually has a good diaper deal going on this week. If you have the right coupons you can get 6 of the $25 boxes you pay like $137 + tax and get back $50 in target gift cards. not bad, especially since I go to target tons anyway Smile

oh and yeah, sorry, but I do use the codes :-p not that I've gotten anything good yet. the good prizes are so many points!!!!!! it'll take yeeears.

Deal starting Sunday? Which coupons?
Huge Couponer here but I don't think I can store 6 boxes. I already have 2 boxes but it's not like it goes bad. And that is such a good deal!

lucky14

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 2:13 am
LittleDucky wrote:
Deal starting Sunday? Which coupons?
Huge Couponer here but I don't think I can store 6 boxes. I already have 2 boxes but it's not like it goes bad. And that is such a good deal!

This week at target if you spend $125 on certain baby stuff (diapers, wipes, baby toiletries, baby food, formula) the you get $20 target gift card (clip the coupon from their circular) and also you get a free $10 target gift card for every 2 boxes of the $24.99 pampers, huggies or luvs boxes. well, I print coupons from coupons.com and there are coupons on the huggies website and there were pampers coupons in the paper a week or so ago. I wait for these kind of deals and stock up. we don't really have much room either, but I pile the boxes up next to the changing table. or you can take the packages out of the boxes and put them under your bed if you have room there :-p (I know people who do that).

lucky14

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 12:17 pm
oh btw the pampers and huggies both had the same number in the boxes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics