Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Please help me pick out some really nice toys

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:34 am
A relative is buying my children a gift. He told me to pick out toys up to $100 a child.

I have a six year old and a three year old. Both boys.

We already have magna tiles, clicks, blocks, lego, jumbo lego, train sets. Both kids have bikes. We have tons of board games and puzzles. We have trucks and cars. We have a kitchen set.

What is a great gift for my kids?

The only thing I can think of is one of those lego sets that my six year old would like. not standard lego, more like the kind you build and leave it for show. Kids his age are into that. They have power rangers or transformers etc.

As for the 3 year old, maybe a dollhouse? they don't really do the pretend play stuff but I cant think of anything else. More trucks?

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:39 am
More magnatiles, clicks, etc. those are more fun with more pieces.

glamourmom

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:39 am
magnatiles. playmobile. mitzvah kinder. all these are great for a variety of ages.

Raisin

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:43 am
My 3 year old loves toy animals. Maybe a toy farm/zoo of some type eg by playmobil? Although I am not personally impressed with playmobil, we got a noahs ark for my son but all the legs came off. We replaced the playmobil animals with the sturdy plastic ones (they sell a good quality brand called schleich or you can get cheaper ones in dollar stores - we have a mixture)

gande

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:49 am
Suggestoons..... Kitchen center, tool center (like kitchen center).

New cute duplo sets for younger and Lego sets for older boy.

Mini trampoline, indoor swing or gym type of toy if u live in cold climate they should be able to let their energy out.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 10:51 am
Magformers are fun especially the big sets. Also the huge box of wedgits.

Even though you have bikes, Micro scooters are amazing fun. We have the micro and mini, which would suit ur kids ages. Or how about the EZ roller? also great fun.

Also, what about a bunch of Jewish kids books? They are so expensive and some of them are really beautiful.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 11:06 am
1-Playmobil sets. My kids love them! And there are so many different types, you can find what your kid likes. Some examples that my boys also similar ages like are the mobil picnic set, anything with horses and soldiers, policemen with motorcycle, bicycles...
2-Remote control cars and trucks are also a big hit with my boys. The cheap ones break pretty quickly so if you have an opportunity to get an expensive one that's good.
3-Walkie talkie/radio sets.
4-Big Jewish laminated beautiful books, the cartoon style stories are great.

zigi

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 11:07 am
walk around a higher end toy store and see what they have.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics