Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Oxo containers

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 2:02 pm
I have a dream of organizing my pantry with oxo containers. they are so neat and are sealed really well for freshness. I also like that the glass is so clear. problem is that its expensive because I want my pantry to be almost only with these containers. did anyone organize their pantry with similar but cheaper containers?

myself

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 2:43 pm
In a recent Binah column, organiser Rechy Zolty suggested Click Clack containers as a cheaper option.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 2:50 pm
thanks.

I dont see that its cheaper though. both oxo and click clack, when you buy them in a set come out to about $10 a container.

Yachna1

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:34 pm
Costco had the oxo set of 8 for 45 just got them on Sunday

jayjays

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 3:48 pm
I also just got the set from Costco today. I loved it. Although I didn't find any use for the tall, skinny one. What do you put in it @Yachna1

seeker

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 4:35 pm
I've seen the click-clack ones at Amazing Savings, maybe that's what she meant about being cheaper. I wasn't shopping for them so I don't remember specifics. I do think they had a few sizes.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 5:12 pm
I just did my pantry with these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....Srch.

Ive tried a few other containers but I like these best (I'm picky). They are the same as the OXO plus they're waterproof (even if turned upside down) so also good for liquids. I see today the price is up for some reason but they are normally $40 for 5. And the sizes are more practical....

hi its me

Post Wed, Jan 25 2017, 12:44 am
Op, when you find the right container or other good deal on Oxo containers Please update us . I will be remodeling my kitchen shortly and am in the lookout for the right containers that are not so pricey

aqua1

Post Wed, Jan 25 2017, 2:00 am
I saw oxo containers today in tjmaxx. Maybe you can try to look in those types of stores.

zaq

Post Wed, Jan 25 2017, 8:43 am
Except for the fact that they don't come in large sizes, gefilte fish jars are perfect. And you can't beat the price.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics