Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Most comfortable shluf tichel?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:24 pm
I am not makpidah on covering my hair when I sleep, but when it's a bit chilly I feel more comfortable with something on my head.

My usual pre-tied have too much stuff in the way (sensory much?).

I have a little cotton cap I wear under scarves, & that's not bad because no extra stuff, but it doesn't stay on amazingly.

Should I go for a turban? Do they stay on well while sleeping if you have a small ponytail?

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 5:34 pm
amother wrote:
I am not makpidah on covering my hair when I sleep, but when it's a bit chilly I feel more comfortable with something on my head.

My usual pre-tied have too much stuff in the way (sensory much?).

I have a little cotton cap I wear under scarves, & that's not bad because no extra stuff, but it doesn't stay on amazingly.

Should I go for a turban? Do they stay on well while sleeping if you have a small ponytail?

Chenille snoods are comfortable enough to sleep in. Sometimes I'm so old I'll sleep with a hooded sweatshirt on and wear the hood to sleep

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 5:49 pm
I wear a stretched out pre tied. Others are to tight and I don't wear a ponytail holder.
The chenille snoods were to tight for me.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 8:04 pm
I wear a sweater with a hood, or a winter hat that is worn by folks who don't wear a sheitel.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 8:41 pm
any snood that is already well worn and stretched out.

Coffee Addict

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 8:43 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Chenille snoods are comfortable enough to sleep in. Sometimes I'm so old I'll sleep with a hooded sweatshirt on and wear the hood to sleep

Lol!!! I'm so old??!!! You mean COLD?!!!

Lydia

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 10:58 pm
A terry cloth turban is most comfortable for me--no elastic band to dig into the side of m head. If it fits snugly, it will stay on well. How it might fit with a pony, though, I don't know.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 9:57 am
Lydia wrote:
A terry cloth turban is most comfortable for me--no elastic band to dig into the side of m head. If it fits snugly, it will stay on well. How it might fit with a pony, though, I don't know.

That's exactly what I wear and find very comfortable. I have short hair though. I don't think it would be big enough to fully cover long hair.

glamourmom

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 10:03 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Sometimes I'm so old I'll sleep with a hooded sweatshirt on and wear the hood to sleep

I do this too. it's very comfortable.
chenilles are good too as they don't move around much.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics