Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do any of you go to the pizza store more then once a week?
Previous  1  2  3

lucky14

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 2:41 pm
A few times a year. Like some others are saying, it's much cheaper for me to make it myself so I do that a few times a month (we "save" money and calories that way).

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 3:22 pm
With a dairy, wheat and tomato allergies-never! If we ever do go to a pizza shop, I order sushi for myself. But That happened once this past year-2-3 days before pesach...

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 3:29 pm
I make pizza at home between 2 and 4 times a month. We go to the pizza store maybe once every 2 or 3 months. If I could afford it, we would probably go almost every week, and quite probably more than once a week at busy times of the year.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 5:06 pm
Once about every two weeks or so. Usually when I'm too tired to think of making dinner.

smilealot

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 5:23 pm
Once every holiday (vacation), which is quite often in England. My DS wishes we had it weekly. He says he's gonna be the next prime minister and he's gonna make a rule that everyone has to eat pizza and chips every day!!! Lol.

livinginflatbus

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 6:07 pm
It rly depends . I live minutes away from a bunch of stores so I used to go with my kids once a week. Recent though we don't go that often. My husband usually buys it though for his lunch twice a week

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 6:38 pm
Rarely. But we do serve frozen pizza regularly over the weekend.

sourstix

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 7:00 pm
I have no schedule, but if I'm close to one while shopping and starving then I'll go for it. I looove pizza. We have a new j2 pizza store and their pizza is heaven! I am salivating now. Can't wait for my next slice.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 7:03 pm
Live directly across the street from a pizza shop so, all things considered.... embarrassed

mommyblogger

Post Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:00 pm
Religiously once a week. Smile my kids consider it a sin not to have pizza Thursday nights. They were shocked to hear that some people have fleishigs on Thursday's!!

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:55 am
Once or twice a week. We love it.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics