Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Report vaccine injury. Time sensitive.
Previous  1  2

mom2six

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:18 am
Fever is called vaccine injury? That's a normal and expected reaction to some of the vaccines and doesn't last more than a day or two. They want reports of that? I'm sure they can get billions.

macadamia

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:42 am
The 24 hours is just a marketing way to shlep you into it faster. And to bring awareness. Its ok to report injury. To this site and government sites. But I think not giving the mandatory shots is a huge negligence. The Rabbis who said no had reports from the european doctor who faked it. Someone should go to those same with the reports that he was fake. Its some men's job to go clarify. Dont tell the gabai why you are here. (I mean the man who goes ). The gabai might interfere with his private opinions. Let the Rabbi receive an article and research further. Rabbis go by what people bring them to read. I keep to the mandatory us/state list. At my pediatrician you dont give you cannot come anymore. I received the flu shot 1nce and I was ok . This year I had it because of being mandatory for me. Got a terrible itch on the site for a week. Has anyone had a terrible local itch?

mom2six

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:11 am
mom2six wrote:
Fever is called vaccine injury? That's a normal and expected reaction to some of the vaccines and doesn't last more than a day or two. They want reports of that? I'm sure they can get billions.

Why did I get 2 hugs for this? Because my child had fever after the vaccine? BH he's long better and has no recollection of it. Really no big deal and not hug worthy at all.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:09 pm
I'm reporting in. I got two vaccinations today, shingles and flu. I'd quite forgotten about them until I was mixing a cake and couldn't figure out the soreness on my upper arm.

sequoia

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:15 pm
Flu is the one I'm really skeptical about.

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:23 pm
Same here . I'm not a fan of the flu shot but I took it this year. The efficiency rates were higher than previous years.(although still a pretty pathetic number IIRC)

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 6:33 pm
I get it every year, I've never had the flu, I frankly don't know if it's the shot or not.Our flu season is a late one. My county had it's first confirmed case this week.

yOungM0mmy

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 7:58 pm
Of course vaccines can have side effects, they come with a list! Yes, I vaccinate my kids, but I delay a little, and won't give more than 2 sets in one go, whereas sometimes here they want to give 4 separate needles, most with more than one vaccine, in one day to a 13 month old.
But still, I'd much rather my kid has fever for a day or 2, or even a rash which one developed from the mmr vaccine, rather than actually getting measles or mumps and risking infertility, blindness or worse.
Of course there has to be a system to report injuries, but to put fever or rash in the same category as paralysis or suspecting them of causing autism (I've never heard of vaccines causing allergies??) to get the vaccine recalled and then risk mass epidemics and death, is just throwing out the baby with the bath water.
It's all about calculated risks - and we may make different calculations, and thats ok - but not scaremongering.

sourstix

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 8:26 pm
Youngemommy you hit it on the nail!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics