Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami , or Miami Orlando combination?

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:04 pm
Hi could anyone advise me please. We are traveling to Miami for 9 days with 6 kids, ages baby -14 years, should we stay just in Miami or combine with Orlando for 3 days? Thanks in advance

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:07 pm
I would consider Orlando. 9 days is a long time. 3 days there would be perfect.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:08 pm
I'm planning to do both and I'll only be there 4-5 days.
I'd definitely recommend you do Orlando if you're being there for 9 days with 6 kids. It's about 3.5 hours away, so it's not bad. It's just that it'll come out more expensive for you, because of the theme park tickets. (I think you can get coupons through Chabad).

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:15 pm
Thanks everyone for your replies. We are coming from overseas so we will have jet lag for a few days. So 9 days not as much as it sounds. Would be in Orlando Sunday to Wednesday, which means Monday and Tuesday to do parks. How much is it usually per park? What parks would you recommend? Is there anything rise to do besides the parks?

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:48 pm
Definitely Orlando. We love it there!

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:49 pm
It's a $100 a park. I would recommend magic kingdom and Hollywood studios

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 6:55 pm
$100 a park per person? So family of 8 2 days we talking $1600?? Sounds a fortune. Do the parks have any kosher food? Read somewhere there is, and somewhere else there wasn't.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 8:13 pm
amother wrote:
$100 a park per person? So family of 8 2 days we talking $1600?? Sounds a fortune. Do the parks have any kosher food? Read somewhere there is, and somewhere else there wasn't.

If you go for two days, you might save a couple a dollars per ticket but basically yes. It's $100 a ticket. Less than two is probably free. There are definitely lots of kosher chips and icecream if you eat oud. The hot pretzels and fresh popcorn were also kosher the last time I was there.

debby123

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 10:04 pm
Seaworld is cheaper

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 10:55 pm
We were there a few months ago. Loved all 4 parks! Yes there is kosher food in all the parks. They have frozen meals that they reheat double wrapped for u. Hot dogs, burgers, chicken nuggets. With potato Latkas on the side. Wasn't bad.
If you had to choose 2 I would also vote magic kingdom and Hollywood studios. Don't bother paying for park hopper as you won't be hopping from park to park with the kids. Takes forever to get in and out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics