Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccines Revealed
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Supermom#1

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:36 pm
cnc wrote:
Recommendation doesn't mean that it administered without the parents' consent or having the right to refuse it. It also doesn't mean that it is the law.

That sounds encouraging but I heard and read about about many instances where parents refused the HepB shot for their newborn but they later found out that their request was ignored.

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:43 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:
That sounds encouraging but I heard and read about about many instances where parents refused the HepB shot for their newborn but they later found out that their request was ignored.

I have NEVER ever seen a parent refuse a Hep B vaccine at birth and have their child still receive it. You have to sign a paper (at least in the NY hospitals I've seen) either consenting to the vaccine or refusing the vaccine. They send a copy of that paper home with you along with your discharge summary. So unless you don't know what you're signing, I don't see how this could happen.

The pediatricians I work with actually do not recommend Hep B vaccine at birth due to the frum population that they work with and the extremely low risk rate. They give that shot along with other routine vaccines beginning at the 2 month well visit.

cnc

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:45 pm
amother wrote:
I have NEVER ever seen a parent refuse a Hep B vaccine at birth and have their child still receive it. You have to sign a paper (at least in the NY hospitals I've seen) either consenting to the vaccine or refusing the vaccine. They send a copy of that paper home with you along with your discharge summary. So unless you don't know what you're signing, I don't see how this could happen.

The pediatricians I work with actually do not recommend Hep B vaccine at birth due to the frum population that they work with and the extremely low risk rate. They give that shot along with other routine vaccines beginning at the 2 month well visit.

This is exactly what I was going to write. I was given a paper to sign that I either give consent or I decline the vaccine.

My non-Jewish pediatrician told me that I can push it off as long as possible because the risk factor is so low in the community.

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:47 pm
Maybe wrote:
Sorry I was not accurate, but as a rule they don't stick that into newborns @ 2,4,6 months & somtimes day 1 like in USA.

No boosters & by the time they may be at risk in middle school it has worn off.

don't you think that is crazy ?

That statement is factually incorrect.

Maybe

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 1:48 pm
Supermom#1 wrote:

It does happen but very rare, more common is instant cord clamping when you request to wait 10 minutes

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 2:22 pm
amother wrote:
I am pro vaccines but I still admit that although drugs are regulated in the u.s. through a 4 phase process, dangerous drugs can still get through. They have loopholes to speed up the regulation process for drugs for critical diseases like cancer and such. But they don't have rigorous evaluation processes done on these drugs after. Additionally if these drugs do turn out to be toxic there isn't a clear system in place to recall them.

I am saying this because everyone should be aware to take caution with what they ingest, read drug warnings, precautions, dose instructions, and look for adverse effects. Don't just assume if it's FDA approved you're safe.

Read this. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/b......html

There is no company wants to put out a bad product and then get sued. There is every incentive to make sure vaccines, like any drug, are safe.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 3:24 pm
cnc wrote:

My non-Jewish pediatrician told me that I can push it off as long as possible because the risk factor is so low in the community.
So why should you ever have to give it?

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 3:31 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Read this. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/b......html

There is no company wants to put out a bad product and then get sued. There is every incentive to make sure vaccines, like any drug, are safe.

Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued ( since 1989).

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 4:09 pm
Vaccines are the only drug company who have immunity from being sued for the past 3 decades.

Vaccines safety studies are done by their own company. Apart from Andrew Wakefield who's study found a host of problems. PS read the lancet for his study it's quite enlightening. Plus he's technically exonerated so not much more to say there.

So the cdc then did their very own investigation following his study which lasted 4 whole years because it took that long to manipulate the numbers they wanted. And then William Thompson spoke out because he couldn't live with the guilt. But he is not allowed to officially discuss these results because then he could be sued. Unless he's subpoenaed to court which he has been waiting for for over a year now. This whole cover ups stinks.

The CDC and vaccine companies have the very same people on their boards-they hop between the two companies and are as corrupt as one another.

The day will come when vaccines will be known as the biggest medical fraud in the history of the world. I'm glad I discovered what I did before having kids. Oh and my kids? Have had measles, chicken pox, mumps and rubella. They were sick for a few days and came out stronger than before. They don't get flu, hepb, tb or tetanus. They are BH healthier than any kids I've known and Ive worked with kids for over a decade.

sequoia

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 4:27 pm
Amother above, hey, did your kids with rubella come in contact with any pregnant women?

Seriously, WT*?

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 4:35 pm
amother wrote:
So why should you ever have to give it?

Because your kid may encounter people from other communities? Most people leave the house every now and then and hep b is not exactly rare.

MrsDash

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 5:08 pm
amother wrote:
Vaccines are the only drug company who have immunity from being sued for the past 3 decades.

Vaccines safety studies are done by their own company. Apart from Andrew Wakefield who's study found a host of problems. PS read the lancet for his study it's quite enlightening. Plus he's technically exonerated so not much more to say there.

So the cdc then did their very own investigation following his study which lasted 4 whole years because it took that long to manipulate the numbers they wanted. And then William Thompson spoke out because he couldn't live with the guilt. But he is not allowed to officially discuss these results because then he could be sued. Unless he's subpoenaed to court which he has been waiting for for over a year now. This whole cover ups stinks.

The CDC and vaccine companies have the very same people on their boards-they hop between the two companies and are as corrupt as one another.

The day will come when vaccines will be known as the biggest medical fraud in the history of the world. I'm glad I discovered what I did before having kids. Oh and my kids? Have had measles, chicken pox, mumps and rubella. They were sick for a few days and came out stronger than before. They don't get flu, hepb, tb or tetanus. They are BH healthier than any kids I've known and Ive worked with kids for over a decade.

My step mother used to work at the CDC, I'll be sure to inquire as to why she would vaccinate her own children when it's known that it's all a fraud. While I'm at it, I'll ask my dad why he exposed his children to such toxins when working at the pentagon, he obviously must have known about this conspiracy.

Maybe what happened was that in order to keep this conspiracy going strong, they were forced to put their own families at risk. Wow, such awful people.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 5:49 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Maybe

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 11:04 am
Mrs Dash

I would like to talk to your S.Mother

What I do know not everyone @ CDC knows evrything that goes on there.

I have a friend who worked at CDC HQ in Atlanta, who only after her son wes injured found out what her co-workers knew

They may know how efective the varicella vaccine is, but not b aree told about the cancer risk, as the National Cancer Inst funded study shows

the https://www.bcm.edu/news/cance.....ancer

Maybe

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 11:25 am
sequoia wrote:
Amother above, hey, did your kids with rubella come in contact with any pregnant women?

Seriously, WT*?

When everyone has the disease as a child they have long term immunity, the recently vaxxed are shedding

http://www.westonaprice.org/pr.....ease/

MrsDash

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 11:40 am
Maybe wrote:
Mrs Dash

I would like to talk to your S.Mother

What I do know not everyone @ CDC knows evrything that goes on there.

I have a friend who worked at CDC HQ in Atlanta, who only after her son wes injured found out what her co-workers knew

They may know how efective the varicella vaccine is, but not b aree told about the cancer risk, as the National Cancer Inst funded study shows

the https://www.bcm.edu/news/cance.....ancer

What seems more likely- the word of google searches and anonymous posters or the word of someone who actually worked in those organizations for many years in a highly prominent position (and nih) ?

Maybe

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 12:13 pm
MrsDash wrote:
What seems more likely- the word of google searches and anonymous posters or the word of someone who actually worked in those organizations for many years in a highly prominent position (and nih) ?

1. I would like to talk to her

2. What I showed you is not google but the NCI

3. I DH is a close friend of CDC employees, MDs & PhDs you name it who are on the smae page

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 12:26 pm
I"m pretty sure Monmouth hospital in NJ doesn't give HepB shot to newborns who have Dr Shanik down as their pediatrician. They know he insists on giving the shot so they tell the mothers to refuse and just wait (or at least that was my experience).

Maybe

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 2:48 pm
amother wrote:
I"m pretty sure Monmouth hospital in NJ doesn't give HepB shot to newborns who have Dr Shanik down as their pediatrician. They know he insists on giving the shot so they tell the mothers to refuse and just wait (or at least that was my experience).

Most hospitals even if they know you have a normal pediatrician will respect your wish not to take Hep-B.

BTW in episode 6 they have many military personal risking their job b/c vaccines have ruined their soilders lives

MrsDash

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:53 pm
Maybe wrote:
Most hospitals even if they know you have a normal pediatrician will respect your wish not to take Hep-B.

BTW in episode 6 they have many military personal risking their job b/c vaccines have ruined their soilders lives

Which military personnel? The higher ups? The officers? My dad was a Colonel, which is pretty darn up there and played a very important role in the military. Still had his kids vaccinated, still encourages his grandchildren and great grandchildren to vaccinate.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics