Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Nice looking stroller that's not so expensive!

fbc

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:49 pm
Hi all, just wanted to post a PSA here. We were looking for a stroller for our baby- I wanted something nice looking (I like the look of the bugaboos and uppababys) but with a lower price tag, cuz we can't afford much...and I found it!! It's called urbini omni, I read through the reviews, which were mostly great! It comes in a variety of colors,,but I wanted black (which they were out of, if you wanted a single stroller), so had to get the travel system, which ended up working out for us anyway. We have only had it for 2 weeks, so far no probs, can't say anything from experience regarding how long it'll last, but from the reviews, it seemed to have lasted ppl a good amt of time. Stroller alone in Wal-Mart (online) was abt $120, and as a travel system was $185 or so. Its a frame+car seat+toddler seat that can convert into bassinet easily+car seat base. Also very lightweight and user friendly. Hope this info can help someone!!

Chocoholic

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:55 pm
Keep an eye out on Craigslist. Bugaboos for a fraction of the cost.

bsy

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 8:59 pm
I have a bugaboo and really don't like it....its very clumsy and heavy and difficult to fold.

cozyblanket

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:06 pm
Just googled it! It looks cute! Does the frame fold up easily and pretty slim and small for fitting in a car? I would love to have a baby and get to use this! Hashem is in charge of that...

I looked for safety reviews for the carseat... be careful when looking because first I found this review for the Urbini Petal, but the travel system has the sonti. Reviewers seemed happy with both.

Enjoy!

precious

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:07 pm
I just looked it up out of curiosity, it has terrible reviews on amazon

cozyblanket

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:13 pm
precious wrote:
I just looked it up out of curiosity, it has terrible reviews on amazon

Wow, you are right!

fbc

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:19 pm
Lol I didn't even check Amazon Smile I'll check it out, but so far I'm happy (but as I said, only had it for 2 wks) and Wal-Mart reviews were great...cozyblanket, yes slim and folds/unfolds very easily! IyH you should need one soon Smile

fbc

Post Mon, Jan 16 2017, 9:28 pm
Just checked the Amazon reviews (I only saw 6?) Interesting about ppl saying it's hard to steer once baby reaches about 13 to 16 lb...ours is 21 lb and we have NO problems steering bH!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics