Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Social skills/processing issues that arent obvious

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jan 17 2017, 9:03 pm
Im really looking for an old thread where a mother described her son and how she works with him in terms of social skills support , a good school environment and some other areas.
She mentioned how her son seems fine and people wonder why they have concerns and what exactly are the issues.
it really resonated with me and my sons situation and I wanted to reach out for some advice but I cant find the thread.
if you recognize yourself Id appreciate your advice. I believe you posted under your screen name and would love to contact you .
meanwhile I will keep searching.

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Jan 17 2017, 9:39 pm
Following...

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 12:35 pm
Just some more info about original post which I cant find.
The son seemed to be between 10-13 was doing well in achool with good communication between rebbe and parents and some social skills support.

I'll keep searching. It was in response to someone elses question about their kid.
TIA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)