Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor Nick
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 3:58 pm
amother wrote:
gotta check it out.
That was hysterically funny. I laughed out loud - really loud. Classy, huh?

Thanks, rainbow!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 4:01 pm
Oh and the way he talks is really starting to irk me. Like kind of gay sounding.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 4:20 pm
Didn't watch yet this week. I like Nick, I dislike Corrine. She's super annoying.
I think he's sweet and sincere. He definitely cut down on his mumbling behind his hand. I think being on TV so many times made him more aware of his quirks and he's trying to avoid them.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 4:22 pm
Truth is, going on this show is an act of disrespect to women. I mean, the concept is so degrading. So I'm not all that surprised that
Corrine got the Rose, although it's a new low.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 5:11 pm
watch ellens staff gossip about it. For some reason, this disgusting show is so addictive. I think it is seeing people a whole lot prettier than us suck at love.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 5:22 pm
amother wrote:
Truth is, going on this show is an act of disrespect to women. I mean, the concept is so degrading. So I'm not all that surprised that
Corrine got the Rose, although it's a new low.

I mean they do have the bachlorette too which kind of evens things out.

BIP made me not like Nick. I heard he thought he would bachelor so he broke up with the girl at the proposal stage so he would be free and clear to be the bachelor. He seems like a kid in the candy store to me on the bachelor.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jan 18 2017, 8:15 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
im loving jimmy kimmels take on all this

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jan 24 2017, 11:48 pm
I cant stop watching but this is so frustrating to watch corinne's actions and the fact that she gets to stay while christen gets sent home.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:21 pm
Corinne still doesn't get that lacking emotional intelligence does not mean stupid. Oh boy is she stupid!!!

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:22 pm
And I love Rachel!!!

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:28 pm
Yeah, my bets are on Rachel or Raven. Vanessa is the best of all of them but she is too good for Nick. Rachel is prettier and has a more impressive career and a totally confident, strong presence. Raven is fun and from the same wavelength/area as Nick. Rachel's got the best chemistry. So basically, I feel like Raven makes the most sense/most comfortable, but Rachel is good for Nick's ego--that she is so much better than him. Nick is a simple small town hottie who's learned to be a ladies man.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:15 am
what about Danielle M.? I really like her and Vanessa.
also, im soo disappointed that Alexis get sent home! I mean, why was Whitney there? I never heard a word out of her...

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:18 am
I'm finding this season to be entertaining and dramatic. I guess he's just not that into any of them??

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:21 am
amother wrote:
what about Danielle M.? I really like her and Vanessa.
also, im soo disappointed that Alexis get sent home! I mean, why was Whitney there? I never heard a word out of her...

Alexis was there just for the kicks of it. He never had a relationship with her, but he liked being silly with her. Once he had to seriously narrow down more, there she went.
I agree with you about Whitney.
Danielle M. is a great girl but IMO too blah for Nick.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:23 am
dancingqueen wrote:
I'm finding this season to be entertaining and dramatic. I guess he's just not that into any of them??

Me too.
I would not be surprised if the season ends without an engagement or if the show must have one, it'll last just until then next Bachelorette gets announced (like Andi and Josh and Chris and Whitney who held it together just long enough for the next season to start).

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 12:46 pm
amother wrote:
Yeah, my bets are on Rachel or Raven. Vanessa is the best of all of them but she is too good for Nick. Rachel is prettier and has a more impressive career and a totally confident, strong presence. Raven is fun and from the same wavelength/area as Nick. Rachel's got the best chemistry. So basically, I feel like Raven makes the most sense/most comfortable, but Rachel is good for Nick's ego--that she is so much better than him. Nick is a simple small town hottie who's learned to be a ladies man.

Just wondering, how is it that Rachel is good for nick's ego if she's so much better than him? If anything if hunk the opposite- because she's so accomplished, it'll Intimidate him. I mean, she's a professional while he is still looking for a (modeling) career at age 36. He's almost 40!

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 1:21 pm
I'm not convinced that corrine isn't going to win...
Rachel, vanessa, or Christine (the one from russia) for the next bachelorette.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Feb 12 2017, 9:19 pm
amother wrote:
I'm not convinced that corrine isn't going to win...
Rachel, vanessa, or Christine (the one from russia) for the next bachelorette.
It's really time for a black bachelorette and Rachel is a great candidate!

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 9:55 am
amother wrote:
It's really time for a black bachelorette and Rachel is a great candidate!

Looks like you got your wish! Rachel is the next bachelorette!!!

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 4:17 pm
Corrine is Jewish???
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics